The Death Thread

rip my last crown

Wait… did you sit on him during his sword phase?

also why reskin t6 quiv and normal t6 quiv?

Flex
Nah, maybe kage likes the aesthetic one of them gives with different armor choices or smth

a e s t h e t i c

Was raiding Fungal with my ex-guild, but then got sat on it, again. There goes my 4th DBow. Time to spam UDL.

Yep, Survival Phase is scary. Got slowed and a Pillar finished me off. 5th LH death. I don’t count surviving to Survival Phase as a progress IMO because me with moderate group.

Yep, still haven’t managed to get past survival phase myself (since the vital combat update). It really is something else

Seriously, a bit too much bullet spam and too much status effect?

Hence the HP pots I had to spam.

Imma grab OBS to record and study MBC’s bullets patterns. Still want to get complete my solo LH.

Keep working at it :wink:

Next run later…

some fools relying on a knight

Don’t completely trust a Knight.

Y’know, maybe if you tried using one of those hp rings you hate so much instead of a FULL DPS GO BRRRR ring you might’ve survived. Defensive playing > Offense.

I literally do not see any benefit in using a UB Att during survival of all phases, especially since you’re clearly not soloing.

What??? Nah, that’s crazy. Get outa here with that sensible talk.

No

Let me be frank, I don’t hate the UBHP/Deca themselves, but the way they are so overused that others are considered obsolete by many.

well, they’re overused because the game is so much harder without them. it doesn’t matter if you want to use ubatk everywhere else, just slap even a t4-5 hp ring on for survival and you won’t die.

I can agree that in endgame dungeon, HP ring reigns the supreme. But once you have good dodging, DPS ring can help

What about in casual gameplay? I meant to say not factoring endgame dungeons.

I saw that you told me being “stubborn” and “dying repetitively” before you edited the post.

Here is the thing: It’s not I’m stubborn to slap a Para/Exa HP. I even did that right after my Rogue gets rekt without HP boost (and before you advice me).

Alright, you can believe whatever you want to believe, play however you want to play; its not my place to tell you what to do.

I said it might have saved you. Not that it will guarantee. The 2nd part is you have to learn from your mistakes. The extra hp just serves to make that slightly less punishing, not an end all.

If you’re going to ask why I didn’t say that in the first place, its because I expected you to learn on your own; I can only provide you a direction. I can’t hold your hand and guide you all the way from point A to point B.

Try bringing jugg, makes it a cakewalk if you avoid purple shots