The Death Thread

three people died in the beginning phase (i think they were accidentally running in the honey)

Imgur

read that as “got groped” :flushed:

<3

MT rushing is scary lol

Woah that rogue was stacked

lately, i’ve been posting my death threads along w/ my white bag threads, and it’s making me sad… like am i bad luck? so ominous

Died once when I rushed with my 7/8 Bard. Don’t rush MT.

What the actual frick i got insta popped on 8/8 pally. Jack just suddenly shot out a ton of shots and i got instaed. i really enjoyed that guy while I had him for all of 2 days. There goes all my candies I wasted on him. Dang it.

Dude every single 8/8 that dies to jack was candied. At least you’re part of the majority.

I candied my Wizard yesterday (well only the Mana Candy b/c I got a bad MP roll, require me to chow down 6 more Manas than usual).

Anyways… Those 2 dudes got shotgunned when O2 goes rage b/c no Knights. Yeah I got the top damage thanks to my Tablet (but then RNG told me “Nah m8, you ain’t getting anything.”).

@starwartwo

My first bard died a few minutes ago. Was fun to play and throw parrots everywehre. :slight_smile:

Ah, another bee cloth user.

mVg85Tcp_400x400

bee cloth user?

I remembered gemsbok easier :laughing: an appearance was made by @CandyShi though
Edit: this was an insane character! I am so sad that he died. Deca is so bad and this death was totally unfair omg. Im never gonna recover from this.

nooooooo why would you try o3 with those items
too much of a risk to lose those :frowning:

The bard has a bee cloth on them. I only know because I threw one on at some point.

I know :sob: i miss him so much already…

I ate those bullets like it was breakfast