The Death Thread

what did you die to? i’m not very familiar w/ these bosses and phases, and couldn’t see
w/ that many deaths at once, i’m assuming it’s an insta kill i should watch out for?

Yeah there was a ton of bullets and I probably should have remembered I had an ability and teleported to the other side of the room, but gemsbok shoots out beams that do a ton of damage and these ones were directed towards the group and with all the players (even with opacity) I couldn’t see them too well and I tanked a full line of bullets.

I’m so dumb

I originally made this post to ask if you were on a good character when you died, then realized halfway through typing it that you have already shown the screenshot and I had already replied to it

idk how they actually died in that phase

My best guess would he petrify + bombed + coin ran over them

Thank you. Did not know this. Got the clothes from a random event (chest, jack frost, present… ) and I always put on clothes I find.

Right, done my one Sanctuary for the event, so here’s the (major) deaths from it!

@Triforcej (this doubles as a stalk) Honestly, pretty dang impressive nonetheless.

@Rolinrolan and @Jiilano Elite for a reason!

@Ebooooola (yikes), @FutuRe, and @GODMEAN I fricked up my rotation and stayed in one place, nearly getting utterly destroyed, but I lived to tell you all of these brave deaths!

Got insta-popped by this dude without warning. I was going to retire this Priest when I hit to 2k base fame but then… this happened. Yep, that’s my 1st Puri, I still have one more though.

Died with Umeko who was an 8/8 Pally rushing CDepth.

And then, I did another O3. Cause, you know, I don’t think my heart needs rest.

@DkPPE, @RiniMJr, @MERPPUP, @Suppei, @Elementss, and @FrostyDu Leucoryx’ “bomb” phase claimed TONS of lives here.
Then we got a counter, and because I literally cannot deal with 3rd counter, I ended up nexusing on a sliver of health =v="
also featuring @CrayKiller the forumer

fun game

And @PrimeGrind

Just dodge

And then I did a third Sanctuary!

@Domenicoeo Trapped by a wall of heavenly beams, they were brutally ran over.

dangit i was so close
now to confirm candy’s guess in a different thread…

When you slapped the Nexus key but didn’t respond in time…

Edit: Don’t raid O3 on your main character plz… Again, same reason that rekt my Necro.

2 deaths within an hour, bad luck for me.

no lag

no. actually have no idea how it happened. was full health.

evidently i didn’t have enough health. i was maxed defence.
Ah i see. huh.

Did you got AB’ed?

Pretty sure you did not have enough Defence to take that whole barrage of shots.

No no no, that’s not what I meant. The minion shots deals 55 and 60 damage. And based on your set, you have 41 Defence (or more if you have Exaltations). That’s 14 and 19 damage, not enough to reduce their attacks to minimum.

6 x 19 = 114 damage per insect minion burst tanked; and there are definitely at least 8 of them there.
Aye, that’ll do you in…

That’s what happened to my 8/8 trickster…