The Death Thread

I don’t have a picture, but I’ve lost 6 8/8s in the past 5 days or so. I will learn how to beat those sanctuary bosses consistently. I WILL.

That’s rough. Are you just trying to push those exaltations while you can with the 8/8’s? Normally I would do that with other dungeons, but for once, O3 seems like the kind of dungeon for test dummies.

I’ve literally been too scared to even attempt Oryx’s Sanctuary before this, so during Oryxmas, I trained up 10 8/8s and told myself they were cannon fodder while I forced myself to learn. I made sure I didn’t have any emotional connection to them and I only gave them O2 tops so I didn’t feel bad when they died.

ive been using 0/8s with 10/4/10/4 set i buy with fame ez

Welp, that didn’t last long. Failed Fungal solo b/c dragging that worm incorrectly, took damage, pressed R but then a bit too late, again… I seriously need to focus on the mini-map.

P.S.: Dummy popped the Fungal key.

Oh dang you got sandwiched. That spider had a vendetta against you or something lol

Hopefully the next solo attempt, I get to Worm Mom at the very least.

I tried a solo fungal and almost died on worm mom’s second phase. i still have another key left. Want to try to duo?

Nah. I don’t have any spare character to throw in RN.

Fuck, my Bard ate the whole Sun, again… When I go in to spam my parrots…

Died with Covert, CBow, GSorc, UBDef, UBAtt, Skyward Lute, an Inc (and with the equips that were shown in the death screen). I can replace everything immediately except the Concertina bicos, me no have its BP.

that would sound really weird in any other situation

After saying they didn’t want to die on their character because it had 10K base fame.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to finish and do the cult because the grim reaper made a guest appearance.

Soloed CDepth b4 but then this one… got ran over by SoA…

Got run over by a son of a… what now?

Huh?

Erm, nothing.

He was making a joke about the term ‘son of a gun’ (usually with something other than gun) because you said son of a (he knew you meant son of Arachna but was making the joke)

A big oof

I can tell it’s a big death when the screen behind is black. When i die and it’s really bad, I just sit there and stare for a bit

My first reaction whenever I die is to take a screenshot. Whenever it’s a good character I die on I just get the wind knocked out of me and think, “wow that really happened. That character is really gone.”