Prolly not use my 2nd Tablet for now.

RIP @Dbiz first char

tell me why do you have to mourn a death that happened 2 years ago

When you can’t rush MT even with Jugg on <3

a moment of silence for our recently departed friend, the warrior

Not the tablett

When you did not realize Megamoth have shot leftovers

tip: dont follow the lucky leviathan like a retard

You ever had that moment where you think to yourself “don’t teleport onto it” and then proceeded to move your cursor right on top of it, look at it for a second, still think nothing is wrong, and then use your ability?

idk what to say, just don’t play too much?

Oh, yes. rip trickster with ghostly prism. “Jump on that stupid enemies and jump around!” :smiley:

Didn’t have my game sounds as high as usually so didn’t hear when I loaded in.
So I tabbed back in half a second before I died :frowning:

(Sorry @PhantomMod for afking unexpectedly. Feel bad that I was in the way of your drag)

well that’s what i get for playing so early in the morning

monsye

First time trying 3rd dimension for the dungeon completion. Got overwhelmed at boss. By far my best character fame wise. Was 1 forax and 1 reef away from a few thousand more fame. :frowning:

Sadly, after 15 oryx 3 completes, i got a bit too cocky and refused to nexus while at 200 hp and sick. Totally my fault but hey, i just need to find another st armor to go back fighting!

https://imgur.com/qvzBT8F

Was cult run but some smart rl decided to do mbd and then he also picked a crappy eu server that was rubber banding like mad, and when everything rubber banded back into the screen i died. Was spamming ‘r’ the whole time too

If Mbd is close you may as well do it because it drops pots and brain and it’s very hard to die without lag

Yes I know, but most of the people didn’t want to do MBD and it was rubber banding the whole dungeon

Partial account reset:

I may have lost my last 8/8, pogmur, and banhammer doing something extremely stupid today