The Death Thread

(srry for making two posts my internet’s pretty slow right now)

not sure if the clip will show but I died to an invisible ‘pterasite’ bomb in parasite. :sob:

Wtf

really did come out of nowhere

I’d go complain to Deca or something but character revives are non existent. :upside_down_face: Plus I don’t care that much about samurai, though I did like playing on it.

Also you there were ones being dropped by an invisible enemy just before so maybe you should have been more careful :frowning:

Rip. I think next time start a low lands raid and call your friends before trying to take on such an unbalanced enemy.

perhaps, but I wasn’t expecting an invis enemy so I failed to account for the bombs being dropped on my character :frowning: its also possible the ones being fired from the thing in the middle weren’t being shown as they went through the air

2 8/8s in 2 days…

Afked in sewer. First character to 5k base. First character to 10k base. First to 15k. First to 20k.
We came all this way, but now comes the day, to bid you farewell!
-The last goodbye, by Billy Boyd

afk? otherwise how could this possibly happen

Those Goblin Brutes, they are really scary.

35 Armor piercing damage may not be a lot but they can stack up real quickly. When I try to rush in Sewer and I get slowed with bunch of those Brutes it’s pretty much means death or yeeting yourself to Nexus.

I was alt tabbed like an idiot and there goes my best character…

Rip Ninja, top 5 on leaderboards now

@Lesponko & @KarthusR

log out and back in to change ur name on forums

That’s exactly what occurred. I thought it got quietly patched, since I hadn’t noticed it at all the last few times I’ve played - annoying to see it’s still around…

That’s not what the brute is >:O

ah… so soon after 9k too. that stings

and i had that char for ages too - but oh well. characters are meant to die.

Wlab popped in nexus = level 20 0/8s dying

omg real devilrealm!!1!

Ah crap now I remember you, back in the wlab event a lil bit ago you said hi to me and I didn’t know who you were. I feel so bad now!