The Death Thread

Her last words were yelling out to Summoner "AVENGE ME!.. AVENGE ME!

baboon tries to flex on others, fails to hold spacebar and dies

That would be my problem with cshield, too. Even when I am positive I am holding my ability down it sometimes isnā€™t held down, which is noticeable when going on things like ninja.

sigh, gems is the only hard mini, only goal in the game atm was exalted necro so ill quit for a bit hopefully

@ArcadeR, sacrificed to the chase phase:

I call this ā€œDumbass dies trying to get top damage for absolutely no reasonā€
Got my first tablet yesterday from keyper and I waste it :confused: my last crown and last vesture are gone now too
And no, Gun got top damage.

quit except for some fun halls rushes and stuff, but then i lag :frowning: you can even see the sad boi outside the room

why diplo and vesture on same char? also tablet to o3? ballsy

One year old character with 20k base fame. Well uh, i did not expect it to die this way.

First summonerā€¦ She kicked so much ass while tearing through the campaign that I thought she was immortal. Through sheer stupidity and complacency I got her killed trying to pick up loot. Kids, donā€™t follow

nooo

If you need a spare UBHP, hook me up. I have 3 of them but 2 of them were obtained legitimately.

NOOOOOOOOO I swear I need a better computer I literally got a frameskip during tentacles :weary:

@MoonShade

F:pensive:

Really? If you are sure about that I would really appreciate it! Iā€™ll try and see if I can catch you online sometimešŸ˜ƒ

First summoner deathā€¦I hadnā€™t seen the new wlab troom before, guess I need to be more careful! RIP my first and so far only T14 weapon!
2021-04-10%20(3)

ahhh the wlab t-room gets everybody the first time :frowning:

Not only on the first time, either. Especially if there isnā€™t a lot of people, it can be kinda scary :O

Yeah, I had been having a ton of fun soloing with the Summoner. It is a seriously powerful class! Successfully did a cdepths, ddocks, tomb, nest, and up to the final phase of cult (I should have finished itā€¦ Got spooked by a paralyze minion), so I didnā€™t think a wlab would be any issue at all. That troom was savage, though! I even chugged a few health potions but either it wasnā€™t enough or I was sickened or something. Oh well, time to grind out to max another one!