The Death Thread

Highest ever death fame, 3rd highest base fame character.
This was my PPE character from a guild competition, my first real attempt at a PPE, and I had a blast! I found a lot of great loot, honestly, though sadly zero UTs usable by the character and only 1 ST, an anointed robe. Still a really enjoyable experience, though!

Plus now I don’t have to worry about fame for pet feeding for a while :wink:

Bookwyrm’s NPE thread (Summoner to 15k BF goal now!)

Losing the Hollow King Necro set seriously is a big loss due to how stupid rare they are

200k dead fame! (almost) got that sexy red glow

… at least this set is easy to get.

i’d say you’d have to get pretty fucking lucky to get it, the armor drops from the rarest dungeon in glands and i ran like actual 100+ ruins for the quiver

Yes but for people like me getting one of the pieces is like freaking guaranteed for me from st chests. My last two I opened were both the bow.

For the tcave key there is a quest (“Run the Table”) at the tinckerer. I have about 25 keys in my gift chests. And I go into every tcave I can find out in the glands (with the lucky djinn there’s a guaranteed drop). Got 3 or 4 of the armors and bows in my vault. Just from the quivers I have only one stored. The rings (amulet) are really common if you don’t just rush to the boss in Ancient Ruins.

In Ancient Ruins (and also in Manors) I mostly kill everything. The common sts there are good feedpower. And it’s the best chance to spot all t rooms.

Good luck in completing the set with the quiver.

I already completed it and died with it in o3, i thought it was a pretty trash st set, but usable

I thought about 50% of the st chests contain the hook!? :smiley:

The -10 dex proc should be a +10 dex proc. As the bow itself is similar to a doom bow. That would make it better. But I had fun with mine, until he died. :smiley:

( Nothing’s more rarer than Machine )

Why… why commited another harakiri???

probably for character slots.

I’m fine with the suicide, just that please don’t make the music so loud it hurts my ears -_-

My man, my volume is literally at 16, it’s your volume. also my game is muted, not really quiet.

so i can make a wickedsick tablet warlord wizard

nvm it was srry I was being an idiot

I always ALWAYS check the volume if it’s too loud