The Death Thread

That alliteration though

Death to @USA !

I LITERALLY NEEDED 1 LH AND 1 VOID FOR ALL DUNGEON COLLECTIONS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

skill issue :)))))

it really is a skill issue when i nexus/die to mbc more than o3 (or just shows how awful the mbc survival phase is, compared to o3 where everything could be calculated and prepared for)

U rite tho MBC is harder than void and O3. O3 is really only hard because all the shots do like 200 damage and shit, and void is just not hard.

but mbc is actually not that bad unless you get slowed.

LMAO SOME 8/8 DIED IN A PUP SO BAD
No wonder I had to rush.

during the event iā€™ve seen like 10 8/8s die like that
also one guy i wonā€™t name had 3 40 hp nexuses from pups, and then died in literally the next pup with full dammah wizard set
probably was high on ketamine or something because how can you not start dodging paralyzes at this point

idk man some ppl i swear just have good gear but 0 skill

Insta ban.

that death gennuinely made me so sad

I feel called out just reading this and I know for a 100% fact itā€™s not about me at allā€¦ cough cough

Just so i can roll the stupid 950 fame box

amazing

I made a ninja, drank a level20 pot on it, drank some pots, and then decided to do a ppe so i killed it and made another ninja.

similar to what I gotā€¦ if I had payed real money I was angry. but only fame? so what.

I donā€™t die often so i donā€™t have fame.

thatā€™s an issue you can solve :smiley:

I didnā€™t check the shop for anythingā€¦ thanks for the heads up, guys! Iā€™d be willing to true in some fame, even for those results. Iā€™d be able to check later, but if any of you are about to answer before I check, is this an ā€œinfiniteā€ roll, or limited roll?

Limited, as you can roll up to 10 times.

well that kinda hurt