The Death Thread

I figured out how to solo the entire dungeon. <3

I know you can cheese crab but I can do the rest without cheesing

Died with this set:

This is, obviously me.

Do i deserve it? Maybe because I didnt call T. But I never call T.

@Sebekrocks spookied:

Me got Slowed and ate rest of the shots. RIP pseudo-4/4 Trix set.

Letā€™s just say after 40+ completion on TRoom, I forgot how to dodge and slapped da R key @ wrong timing.

allow me to teach you the ways of the trixter

pain

DECA might be good at remaking dungeons but I swear their event bosses in the realm are just awful.
(Not including the lost sentry of course)
The bombs thrown around by the UFO are a slightly lighter shade but similar color compared to the godlands that blinks red before popping any poor soul that happens to stray too near.
Stepped on one and immediately lost the scientific summoner setā€¦
I was hoping to die with the entire set on so I could see that 16*16 sprite, but I switched to the Fallen so that the UFO would fall faster.

WTF
WTF
I JUST TOUCHED THE BOULDER FOR ONE MOMENT AND IMMEDIATELY DIED
WTF
Iā€™m never leveling without an exp boost ever again. That was some bulllshit.

I JUST CHECKED THE REALMEYE PAGE. 60? HOWā€™D I DIE SO FAST THEN?

Oh w8, in TCaveā€¦

Itā€™s unlike other things that damge you in that it can repeatedly damage you. Most times if you get shot you only take damage once. You need to be hit by multiple shots to take damage multiple times.

But the bolder can damage you repeatedly and rapidly if you let it. If you e.g. go back along its passage at the same speed as it. Or if you sit in the space where it spawns. Hereā€™s a video of someone almost dying to it, nexusing after a secondā€™s worth of damage (about the 3 minute mark), and I suspect they had more HP and better stats than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qQ9HYD1CQ8

R.I.P. my 4/4 8/8 sorcerer, first ever :pensive:

a brutal reminder that you should never expect a public lost halls to go the same as a raid lost halls and in fact sitting on mbd and expecting it to die is a bad idea

ig I can just craft another lumi, but I miss coronation D:

nice tome buddy

Thank you. Itā€™s gone now though.

(letā€™s just pretend I wasnā€™t trying to ep oryx) WTF DECA, UR GAME IS SO BROKE. WHY CANā€™T I DEAL 1000000000000000000000000000 WITHOUT IMMEDIATELY DYING THIS IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR I WANT A CHARACTER REVIVE. But seriously, f to one of my greatest npeā€™s Iā€™ve done in a while.

is this how you get top in o1

yes

Getting paralyzed and roasted really hurtsā€¦

RLā€™s response: " Iā€™m so sorry PRC "

@Arkhine rushed, called, then got sat on by the red spider.