The Death Thread

dying is cringe

Dying from lag is more cringe B)

Careful man, bad karma will come to you eventually.

I lost literally nothing valuable but why is it a game mechanic for these things to spawn on top of you and blow you into oblivion the moment you make the barest contact with the intersection between a hallway and room

Stack bombedā€¦

Disengaged from the Dance around 400 HP and still happenedā€¦

not happening

f in chat to the best ppe Iā€™ve done, you will be remembered

Was that during Celestial or what?

yea I got a seriously bad celestial rotation

When I get home Iā€™ll make another samurai and get 300k base on that or 200k and die lol

The lag strikes again B)

btw if you dont think its lag and im just making this all up look where my screen is centred on and then look at where my grave is there in completely different places lol

Failed Tomb rush after rushed uhā€¦ 40+ of them?

@Smaakmaker discovers that karmaā€™s a bitch sometimes. (in the wrong place at the wrong time as Oryx rubber banded back during the chase phase)

rip my 8/8 rogue with 14k base fame 1k off yay because I thought rock dragon wut and then I got 1 shotted yay

@Pidras should have stood by me for his Inspired boost instead of taking his Summoner inside the ring on the dance phase.

Screenshot plz?

Trioā€™ing on main Wizzy gone wrongā€¦ 15 bf before 5kā€¦

Really, really rough death for me. This was my only avarice, tenne, monocle, and stinger I have ever had, and though I have had one other bloody cloak it is so sad to see this one go (and not even equipped, at that). This was also my first death in 3D after dozens of completes and solos without issue, so Iā€™m pretty annoyed at myself. Sad to see him go, though my pet definitely has eaten well from that fame!

Kekw.