The Death Thread

Guild o3s >:D

Thatā€™s me there. 19k base fame Sorc so had a pretty good run. I had not checked the rest of the mods; after someone mentioned there was a Prismimic should have checked for what was worse about it.

Iā€™m quite terrified of the damage modifiers on certain dungeons, so i always check them. Shame about your sorc.

(UNPOPULAR OPINION) nests are really easy ngl, I serious donā€™t understand how people died, even with increased damage

I PRESSED ENTER ON ACCIDENT
f in chat

What happened here?? Three people, killed by the same thing, all within a minute of each other? RIP, wish I couldā€™ve seen that.

Quits after losing one mediocre chara L

Lmao

Old screenshots kekw.

Hmm, I wonderā€¦

Ping lag moment (there goes my 4/4 Archer):

@TheHolyTea done in by a Lucky Djinn

that bomb has got to go

i just saw Anvimorā€™s comment :joy:

Auto-cremated several dudes dangā€¦

when you fall asleep in the god landsā€¦

RIP funny Sorcerer

Had this trickster for many months. Used it for pot farming in godlands dungeons. But yesterday this would be put to an end by Oryx 2.

why funny? what did it have equipped?

RIP by far my best character I have ever had. 89 hours of active play time over the course of nearly two years. Only missing Battle for the Nexus to have every dungeon completion. Over 75 nest, shatters, cult, and void completes. Working on the fungal exaltations when an insta-fractal with boosted damage got the best of me. He will be greatly missed.

The Achievement Thread

Soulā€™s Guidance and Scepter of Devastation.

Funny because many emenies die in other rooms or bosses while invincible, e.g. Septavius or the Ruinā€™s Titan (Soulā€™s Guidance), and others are one-shotted from very far away (Devastation).