The Death Thread

Just few hundred bf from 5 stars…

See that wouldn’t have happened if you were using miku skin

</3

should’ve nexused the moment i started lagging on shotgun phase, smh

Hellbabe tried to explain me something about Gemsbok after needing to Nexus from a minion…and I thought I could barely live a shotgun. Turns out it deals way more damage than I anticipated.

I have another Garland for my collection, and Christmas is not that far away, so hopefully I can score a couple / the blueprint then >u<

wow im so good at this game

Ah…oops;; Being too close to the Keyper is a bad mistake

Oh w8, you committed harakiri wtf.

Nice joke deca, thankd for patch (Invulnarable after teleport)

wow, that’s huge bug… eventually only trickster is affected (conflicts with his teleport skill)? I tp often, anywhere, and always got the invulnarability)

It happens on every class, invincibility is activated after you to so there are a few frames you can die in, this is especially bad in blue aliens because the yellow things can be dragged to kill people

i just checked and i have 53 8/8 deaths this year, 24 i would consider have ok sets, 15 that i would say are 4/4ish. Im so good holy shit. btw its 76 total 8/8 deaths and 1447 total deaths (most of which were ppe attempts because i cant play well)

yes. yes you are.

not a ‘death’, but we all know he’s probably dead inside

You even lost the exclusive Minecraft Golden warrior set ;-;

Oops… I knew better than to cut across the middle

@Adz blobbombed

well, I got cornered being chased, spammed the nexus key, and turns out it was too late.
there were others with me also being chased.

the backpack was full of deava crystals, so now an entire backpack worth of points is gone forever.
this death sucks because I had that summoner for at least a year.
and the total fame was actually 8400 something.

what I did after.

after that, I made another summoner and maxed to 6/8 with stat candies(maxed atk with pots).

Rush failed after I get slowed and getting AB’ed. There goes my 3rd Coronation.