The Death Thread

after 40 glorious o3s on one character… Just 35 more on my other backup pls :pray:

should probably wake up before playing

@Skandling rip. Better off standing close to the avatar, the pattern is quite easy

A stupid death? Yes, very.

NOOOOOO THE FANG’S VENOM!!! rip in chat

Rip my PPE archer, died 4 days from its 1st birthday. My first 8/8 PPE ,and my highest base/total fame char ever. Got an ogmur and qot on this bad boy. RIP he died because i was checking out the map where i thought id be safe.

Caption: Sakura failed Abby rushing again on a 67 Defence Samurai.

ye… um, camera reset accidentally in a key with more boss damage… took the conflict off at least but the orb is going to be a pain to get back when i hop on again. just lost my necro too so i don’t have a char to exalt. and that ring was the final thing i needed to forge a horn for my trix…

48 hrs of playtime :frowning:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
we killed monstro and i just immediately popped where i stood

The Achievement Thread

@Dansleiv:

phat oof

Caption: Skill Issue Episode 2 (Reseted the camera by accident).

Knew I would die to Bilgewater someday.

knew it would happen sooner or later, was hopping to at least get diplo or a 8% tome though. Honestly nothing i can say here, my fault 100%, lapse of judgement and thats that for the account for a while, might continue once i get into the game again. Honestly the new account was really fun except for the fungal and nest grind which i gave up on after 2/5 lol

this is why we don’t write papers while playing realm

Other good reasons not to write papers while playing:

• procrastinating

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I thought he was dead and now my wizard is… Didn’t lose anything that bad (Antimony set and terror spell) but this is the second wizard I killed foolishly with around 13K base fame

How… did it happened?

I was totally not paying attention in a crowd and thinking Sept was dead went in looking for a bag… pop goes the Wizard. Not one of my finer moments

When you can’t press ‘f’ when holding ‘d’ :pensive: