The Elite Dragons (End of an era)

I would like to start off by thanking those that were a part of not only our guild for the past 2-3 years, but our guests that have hung out with us as well! There’s been many memories for some of us, and honestly, this has been among the most fun I’ve had since I started back in 2014. Indeed, this game is certainly carried by the community infinitely more than the gameplay.

However, I need to change my post to reflect our current guild status. I’ve tried not to post here to avoid attention (since it would bump our thread), but we’ve still somehow had some prospective players trickle in regardless looking for a guild to join. Some of us still play, but not nearly enough to justify being active. A lot of us have moved on. The state of the game has always been questionable, but there have some straws that broke the camel’s back for most of us, and we’re burned out.

Now, we are usually perfectly happy to offer game advice for those that have little idea what they’re doing, and even help with gear and pots (as long as you aren’t unashamedly mooching; we still like a little bit of effort haha), but if you are hoping for a thriving guild that is constantly on, I’m afraid that there aren’t even many of those left, period. There’s a few, but not a lot, and we are no longer one of them.

BUT, we aren’t a dead server. There’s still several of us that hang around and play/stream other games with each other. The interests pertaining to which games we do can fluctuate, but if any who are reading this are either iffy with Rotmg or just want a place that isn’t strictly Realm based, feel free to drop by! I usually like Rotmg IGNs in #verification because it’s easier to identify who you are, but since many of you are probably coming in as guests, I won’t sweat it too much. Just state your intentions for entry to a Leader or myself, please!

If none of that sounds appealing, happy hunting for a guild, and thanks for dropping by our page! ^^

IMPORTANT SECTION: PLEASE READ (Now adapted away from guild format rules)

That being said, there aren’t many stringent server requirements, but I’ll establish the formalities:

• I personally abide in UTC -7 (MT for you Americans), and there’s a decent amount of us from America/Canada, but we’ve got members globally! Europe, Russia, Asia, and Australia for an idea of the time spread, though we’ve got at least a couple in South America and Africa that line up with North America and Europe, respectively.

• As long as you can speak enough English to be understood by us, you’re welcome here!

Please, keep the humor within reason when. “Toxicity” is kind of a general term, so let’s put it this way: If what you are saying could potentially offend someone deeply, err on the side of safety and hold your peace. We will only ban for repeated offenses, not misunderstandings. Friendly bantering makes the gaming interesting, though! :smile:

(Additional updated information) I feel that I want to especially call out the media that is being shared, especially music and memes because of the last little while. Please, nothing overtly sexual in nature especially, nor anything that is especially hateful. We as mods understand that there’s differences in cultural/lifestyle opinions on what should be appropriate and what’s too much, but please don’t be dismayed if we remove something. Trying to establish what is ok and what isn’t gets complicated fast, so please, try to think conservatively and respectfully of others.

DISCORD

We aren’t doing formal applications anymore as mentioned above, but here’s a link to our server:

Please note that we can’t always jump to handling you right away if we are busy (or sleeping irl, but we’ll get to you as soon as possible! Your patience is appreciated.

Oh, and if you’re part of a mostly dead guild, feel free to refer your friends over if you’re headed over anyway! Those who have already joined were often in that situation.

Alrighty, and with that thanks for at least skimming this! I know the Guild Recruitment & Inquiries™ category isn’t that popular.

MEMBERS

Since we are no longer formally recruiting, I’ll only leave those in positions of authority in our server here.

Founder:

1. XBookwyrmX

Leaders:

1. fury
  2. Poloprock
  3. Prales

Officers:

1. AKLDragon
  2. HaIo
  3. Moonpetal
  4. Orsome

“Guests” are still distinguished from “Fallen Members” who were once part of our guild for record keeping.

Looking for a chill guild to join! (Returning, but still somewhat new to game)

After getting a job I’ve become a whale in this game since I want to support it, so I’ve got a crap ton of keys if that interests anyone, though we are still a more casual, hanging out kind of guild

Cool! I want even expecting that, but that’s a nice bonus!
Now give me all your Machine keys so I can finally get that armor and overthrow Demonseye

@PiiNes likes to stalk guild servers O:
(You’re fine here)

This guild is going to be AWESOME.

I know I mentioned it on the Discord, but with you coming in, I’ll admit I didn’t realize that there were many of you forumers without an active guild!

Thinking about joining, but you are on at 2 am my time so I probably won’t be on when anyone else is on… hmmm… on a different note, what are your policies for promotion? What would it take to become leader/officer?

I don’t personally mind, but what UTC are you, for reference’s sake?

As far as promotions, I’m still thinking about an exact system, but for now while we’re still accumulating people, we’re bumping people straight to members. I’ve been around Gamma and Nameness for a bit and trust them with Leader, as they also joined really early on. Let’s put it this way: if you’re a forumer I’ve seen for a little while as opposed to a person in-game reading to join, I’m more likely to promote you to at least an officer sooner than later.

Wait it says that I am utc 4:00 so maybe it’s not 2 am… I have never used utc system and just go by eastern standard/daylight time, so tbh I don’t have a clue, just finding this off the internet… so basically internet says utc 4:00

Eastern Standard Time is UTC -5, actually. We are only a couple hours apart if that’s where you are at. (;

Huh, cool. If I see you in game I’ll ask for an invite! :slight_smile:

I’ll let my recruiters know to look for you. I’ve already “stalked and locked” you a while back if you remember, so if they don’t find you, I probably will.

Cool!

Last I was on, it was 1 am

Not too distant a time zone, I just have like, the worst sleep schedule

what time are y’all on?

Dope are you planning to join? I don’t know about everyone else and what time zone you are in, but I am usually on in about 8-9 hours from now, so whatever that is for you

I’m finding this out, but yesterday, there was a small group on during the late afternoon/early evening of my time, -7 UTC. There was some other minor activity before that as well.

me wants

I’m fairly certain you have an active guild already though, Lud, right?