The fail thread

What are some fails that happened in ROTMG with you?
Post your story!
mine is when playing as a priest with lots of good gear and 1/8, after the last stone guardian was killed I was looking through my bag and saw the UT t11 katana reskin. I dragged it to my inventory and then looked on my screen. What I saw was a possesed armor attacking my character and then the death screen. I nearly cried

ran into the tentacles from the forgotten king. ;-;

Some of my most recent fails both resulted in a character’s death.

The first one was on a 6/8 Necromancer I had. There was a skull shrine in the realm, I killed it, and after I picked up my loot, I started checking my Discord PMs. A few seconds later, I went back to the game, and it turns out that my Necro had died from the skull minions. RIP Esben Skull ¯l_(ツ)_l¯

The second (and most recent) fail involved my 8/8 Wizard, who died for a similar reason. I was glands farming, trying to find UDLs for the chest event (back when it was still active), and I checked Discord. Went back to the game a few seconds later, and what do you know, my Wizzy died from Medusas. RIP UDL Staff ¯l_(ツ)_l¯

Both of these times, I was in a Discord call with my friends (same friends each time). I can safely assume that they will never let me live this down :stuck_out_tongue:

Just today, when i was maxing my knight, i bought 8 def pots for a life, then i dropped everything on the ground so i wouldnt lose my thirsty bonus, and i entered the vault by mistake. rip that one life pot that went into buying that

Died in a parasite chambers ironically enough, but it was my own stupidity. Was typing while fighting a sexy boi and a colony, then I kicked a barrel into my face and popped.

when i first join the game 3 years ago, i got my hands on a frostbite sword(it was worth around a life at the time), and i dropped it in my vault trying to vault. i nexused right after and i lost it. i was so embarrased i told my friends i lost it to lag

oof

Can’t be worse than this

I saw a death with pumpkin jugg to native sprites somewhere.

Not even native sprites it was just a godlands sprite god

Not nearly as bad and embarrassing, at least it was understandable.

8/8 wizard to lord of lost lands

i was helping my friend out when sitting afk in a lich castle thing. I thought the dudes were all dead, but a haunted spirit popped my 6/8 wizzy XD

Please, please may that be AFK, Lag, or a suicide…

About 2 years ago, I was walking around godlands, minding my own business when I died. I knew it wasn’t lag when I realized I had been killed by a penteract tower. Their weren’t any nearby so the only explanation is that it spawned right on top of me.

Always blame it on lag. Works everytime because who can say whether or not you actually WERE lagging. Lol

well it was kabam era anyway. also that would be weird considering its in my vault and usually i lag at places with a lot of enemies

I believed Book.

Yep

Why would I willingly give up a paladin I sunk 80 life and shit ton of hours into

Basically the Death Thread

But more stupid