The General Chat Thread v2

@Triforcej

Hey uh… I watched your 1+ hour long video last night and I have some things to say:

• Firstly, I heard you saying “Escutcheon” but mispronounced it.
  • Second, when you mention Moon Bunny guild, I happened to know them as well and uh… in this guild Discord.
  • Third… You are like me for some reason. Farming those delicious rainbows when we need them.
  • Fourth (looks like you are struggling with your vault), we should have the ability to upgrade pot storage further than just 256 slots. And give Potion Vault unlocker on monthly Daily Calendar (meaning you can expand its limit without spending $$$).

@Xaklor @RareMeat @NyanGamer hi

hello

hello, I also create rhinos out of pesotericism

So im here bc i found this
my friend invited me to this new discord server for finding coop jobs or whatever, and i was looking through mutual discords bc i was bored with everyone and this is what i found. the thing i crossed out was his name since the server automatically changes it to our real names.

I’ve had that happen before. it was super awkward because the other person thought we had something in common but actually I really hate rotmg so we didn’t.

Realm Rewind 2021

I mean, you played for like 5 or so years i’m sure you could still relate.

lol maybe he hated it too.

im playing league of legends, and i have to say like i think 90% of the playerbase hates the game and complains about it all the time. and im just wondering why they are still playing the game.

Rage isn’t hate

to clarify, the person in question was definitely hoping for some kind of in-game connection, and however you choose to describe my feelings toward rotmg they definitely prevent that from being a possiblity.

same but i’m more hot garbage

Merry Christmas guys : D

Oh boy, I’m ready

dam wtf how long did that take u? only games i got 100% on were rotmg and lego starwars force awakens. i almost have my dark souls 3 done but i dont wanna go through all the endings honestly

just missing a couple now, had all of them on console but i want to be able take the screenshots on my steam finally on sale from the crazy full / near full price they have still for whatever reason
FHzPMgBXsAgxcnO

if you are by the ocean and have the opportunity to eat crabs then do so. it’s a whole freaking experience and dang it tastes good

All endings isint bad the real annoying ones are getting required items that are rewards from convents

around 400 hours

wow only 400 think it took me like 30 just to beat dark souls 3 lmao. and yea i didnt wanna do the whole item collecting thing either

epic store right now

Happy new year :sunglasses: