The General Chat Thread v2

A Twilight Gemstone, being dropped to another endgame player who will only keep it for forging something else: ugh…

Tiered loot, sorry! :sweat_smile: -Book

If I say it I’ll get it, right? That’s what happened last time. Hopefully I’ll get dragon skin or penguin knight.

@LaenAwesom please stop making fun of prcsakura, that’s not really a cool thing to do. He was being respectful, there is no need to make jokes about “oh my wonderful goddes sorry if I offended”

i’d imagine claws is better at higher mheal, but who knows the damage you can wreck with enforcer and an atk buff

image hjpl1lOimage image

Good friend of mine got into RotMG once more after a long break. Played with him over a course of two days and already got a whole recollection of memories. Led him through the reconstructed places and farmed mid-level dungeons to max stats on our chars just like back then. He also almost got his ass handed to him in the reworked Godlands, so that was pretty funny. Hit 6/8 on my Assassin quicker than I thought. Those chill nights of grinding really haven’t gotten old. I don’t think I’ve ever truly dedicated myself to this game like the last few days since probably August when I actually took my PPEs seriously (and to be real, that wasn’t even a grind). @WangleLine He also really loved Passage! :purple_heart:

passage is the best

hi

hi

image0-15

I got into Making posters.

Are you going to make an art thread now, Or is that too much maintenance to upkeep for your style?

I’m sorry, but the words I underlined have very different meanings to the words you’re looking for.
is and isn’t have different meanings, same goes for condoning and condemning.

And as you should know by now, sometimes the smallest details can make a huge difference.
so to conclude this post, let me say this. try to avoid these things in the future.

*turns to face direction of other users*
This applies to the rest of you as well. *finally turns away*

@anon68684505 Oh, you actually made that art thread! :smile:

As a completely optional suggestion, a thought struck my mind that you could specifically introduce it as a place where people can post their art of they don’t already want to make their own art thread, whether that be for preventing a need for constant updates and maintainence if they don’t do art often/quickly, or perhaps just want an easy place to talk about a critique each other’s art (that last bit is more than optional).

Ah crap did I have a typo in my post? Frick, meant to say is. So yea autocorrect

Energy Staff Spirit Staff Snowblind Wand K.I.D.D. Force Staff of the Vital Unity Tezcacoatl's Tail Wand of Recompense Supernatural Staff

Very funny, DECA.

How in the world is the green-wood mace not a perfect recreation of the Serpentine Staff to you??? (or the power wand, even!)
imageimage

It my buday, am older now.
Not quite old enough to become pure light, but you take what you get, aye?

Happy bee-day! Made you a gift:

2 AM here. May or may not have stayed up to finish this. Also, first time making an animatic. Pls no bully. And I didn’t know what character to use for you, so I just made up a ninja in a t-shirt. Time to snooze. Bye! :>

Oh crap, happy bday gal <3 <3 <3. Poggers.