The General Chat Thread v2

owo, thats so good. what software did you use?

(also btw you should have used seelpit’s gal, swimsuit ninja ;p)

They’re just individual drawings pieced together on Resolve. The whole song’s actually around 3 mins long, so the original plan was to create an ending with the character sitting on a beach in the swimsuit skin, but I ran out of time and I was too lazy to go back to each frame and redo the outfit. :sweat_smile:

Non-realm achievement for me:

After over 1000+ hours of studying between September 2019 and today, I had my final academic board for a qualification I have been working on this morning and passed! It is fantastic to have that behind me, and hopefully a little more realm in front of me since I have hardly touched it in months.
Goodbye 12 hour work days, hello free time.

Which is best to get t13 weapons?

• Voids for T13 weapons
  • O3 Minibosses for T13 weapons

0 voters

They should buff t13 drop rates while we wait for the caverns boss rework

@Tyukid is your name supposed to be thank you you kid or like tie you kid

• Spider Gang
  • Crystal Gang

0 voters

BRUH WHEN IM ON VACATION THEY HAVE A SICK EVENT??? THE ONE WEEK I CANT PLAY. sad deebomb

I’m sorry I am confused.

I can’t play rotmg because I’m on vacation

I mean, where though? Somewhere you don’t have computer access?

I would assume he plays on a desktop.

Nah I play on laptop but left it at home because I’m spending time with family. I’d much rather be here with cousins than playing rotmg, though. Just kinda sad that I can’t play during event, :man_shrugging:

Realm of the Mad God is the only vacation I know.

That sounds like a miserable vacation to me! I would want to do things that are out of the ordinary. :sweat:

wait the event goes til the 29th… looks like I may be able to get that crystal mace blueprint and spawn sea ponies :smile:

does anyone know how to share twitch clips to here?

Can you just paste the link?

apparently that doesnt work, it doesnt embed or show the link properly

try copying and pasting the url. it worked for me after some testing(well, it showed up in the preview correctly).