The General Chat Thread v2

I had a semi-lucid experience this morning that felt like it lasted 16 hours or something but when I forced myself awake since I was convinced I was sleeping through the exam I had this morning despite setting an alarm that had most definitely not gone off, only half an hour had passed irl. it was wild, my perception of time has been messed up all morning since it feels like a day has passed already.

I can’t give any more details than that though because it’s extremely NSFW.

Now that I read your comment more carefully, it’s a slightly different topic than just sharing your dreams, so in this case I’d recommend making your own thread in #off-topic

Structure-wise I definitely think it fits that format better, though I don’t know whether many people will share.
I’m definitely not sharing what my rare lucid dreams have looked like in detail :eyes:
Usually I didn’t treat dream-people in lucid dreams like people since I knew they weren’t real, removing all inhibitions.
Last time I had a semi-lucid dream I tried pretty hard to treat someone the same way I would in reality because I figured that’d be healthier, but I still gave in near the end of the dream.
The dream ended because I was too aware and busy with thoughts to come up with new things, so all that was left was that which followed logically from the things I’d already conjured up, which also disappeared as I gained awareness.

Btw if you have dreams you feel like sharing in general you can still talk about them in my thread. I’ve just bumped it with the dream I had this morning.

The evolution of Jason’s manners

hello fellow forumers.
there’s two games on steam which are free to keep(get it for free, keep it forever) for a limited time.

The first game is the dream machine. it’s a point and click game which has taken a episodic format.
the second game is galaxium. it’s a pc port of a mobile game, which in itself is a space invaders clone.

the dream machine is good.
galaxium is… well it’s not bad, it’s just that I’ve played free games that are more enjoyable then that game.

Get both of them for free while you still can. don’t spend money to get galaxium.

This is a good reason why I would never gamble my money if I ever did spend it. I can always use more backpacks and belts, so definitely worth the fame, but spending money to receive that many lower rewards for anything would hurt.

I got 4 sets of dyes 🥲

Name change!
After some time of deliberation, I decided to change my name from Furyborn to just “fury.” I always thought it would be cool to have a short name and my old name was frequently mispronounced in multiple ways of various degrees of insult, so I am happy to move on. I am still the same old seahorse enthusiast I have been, though, and I look forward to many more years of hanging out and playing this silly game with you all.

Lower cased name??? :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I decided to request it, since I was contacting Deca anyway :wink: It’s a fun and rare name trait that I have always thought was kind of cool.

He has a little fury now! c:

NGL, I liked your old profile picture and the Halloween-exclusive better.

yeah, i would take lowercase “moon” if i ever changed my name, but sadly the account currently with that name hasn’t been inactive for long enough to do that.

Well, same, but I went and drew a thing recently, and it’s the first simple, cartoonish drawing I’ve attempted in who knows how long. I normally do realistic type drawings, if I even bother drawing (since it stresses me out. Music is my preferred art form!)

It’s an insignia for someone else to use. It’s only temporary; I just wanted to shake things up a little. And it still has to do with dragons, not to worry! :smile:

Here it is, more in full:

I feel you there, the same thing happens to me. However, this is a beautiful drawing <3

didn’t those start off as harry potter fanfic

Yo, @SirGravy, you changed your profile pic? Its…

BEAUTIFUL

Oh my goodness I’m so glad you noticed! Thank you :slight_smile:

Huh, google says it was. That makes sense now that I think about it. Yeah, idk if I like Harry Potter more than them… both are good. Never really read fan fictions before

How could I not notice the simple black-purple pattern of that beaut?

Aww shucks… You’re making me blush :blush: