The General Chat Thread v2

wait are we still talking about the bulwark?

You can interpret it however you wish.

2nd this, but then again Iā€™m not really active anymore eitherā€¦ So hope youā€™re doing well! @Nevov

Guysā€¦

RotMG Player Gets Scammed Out of 200K Realm Gold? : RotMG (reddit.com)

#JusticeForVau : RotMG (reddit.com)

The story doesnā€™t really add up. Why would they deny a single winner the price and apparently give everyone else the gold? Why would they piss of someone who spends tons of money on the game like that if there wasnā€™t anything fishy going on anyways?

Yeah, there will always be two sides to the story. I still dislike that they donā€™t give you proof, though I know they do that for a reason. I just canā€™t imagine getting falsely banned and not having proof given to you, gotta be the most frustrating thing in the world.

Agree on that point.

It is possible to prevent someone who go (falsely) banned to take avenge on whoever reported them. Another thing could be Deca believe that the offender could skew and alter the legitimate evidences that they receive.

Not saying I disagree with you, just possible reasons.

first let me admit up front Iā€™m too lazy and donā€™t care badly enough to actually watch the video explaining everything even though it may easily disprove this.

without any context other than the comments explaining about the secret hoard, my guess is that the secret hoard box is a duper trap. the box probably has some internal mechanism preventing any account from ever successfully rolling more than one secret hoard. if anyone ever claims to have gotten two, deca knows theyā€™re a duper. the fact that they have to contact support to earn the gold is the icing on the cake, meaning that potential dupers are 100% incapable of getting the reward without exposing themselves to the ones capable of banning their accounts. this would also explain why deca doesnā€™t want to reveal whatā€™s happened since it would ruin the trap. given how insanely bad cheating is in rotmg I could see deca resorting to something this underhanded to get results.

as for how this applies to whoever the heck this vau person is, either heā€™s a bold-faced liar who doesnā€™t realize heā€™s been caught in decaā€™s trap and throwing up a stink to get sympathy (donā€™t they fucking always though smh), or thereā€™s some bug with the trap box that allows someone to legitimately acquire more than one hoard. I could see it possible being that someone could click the ā€œspin 10xā€ and get incredibly lucky to pull more than one hoard just within those 10 spins, and the ā€œprevent extra hoardsā€ feature would only apply to rolls taken place after the set of 10. thatā€™s the only way I could see it bugging though.

honestly i could see that happening, vau is the biggest whale in the game (he was the one who had to drop items from his gift chest because it prevented him from playing normally lol), and heā€™s bound to have clicked the 10x many MANY times. additionally, he has gold receipts for 100 usd (in yen) purchases and i honestly have no idea where the gold would go without him spending it on biffs considering everything dropped biffs then.

Oh, hi Glawiā€¦ :flushed:

Bump.

I didnā€™t say this until now but a while back, I graduated from high school on June 24th, ending my 8 years of NYC public school career.

Congratulations! What are your plans for this next year now that you are done with High School?

Might as well go to college, take a gap year but who knows.

The other 1 grade (3rd) I was in Fairfax county (Virginia) with my cousins for 16 months b4 moving to NYC.

Alsoā€¦ this is what I do not-so-often:

lmfao i guess we are the same age

Iā€™m 18 (and no I didnā€™t get left back).

held* back

I had to spend one year learning english first (not held back tho because im 5head)

Started on 2012 but as a 4th gradeā€¦

IDK why am I doing this (high school transcript from 9-12th grade):

lmao imagine

I threw my entire high school, only did bare minimum to pass everything.

Hi going in to high school this year. Have any tips to not get burned alive?