The General Chat Thread v2

I love the new skins and the opportunity to get some older ones I missed. I think they are getting much better at making 16x16 skins that actually look good as well. I think the requirements for campaign completion were somewhat reasonable for people who do mostly endgame content, and I am always happy to see them throw in a vault chest and character slot lower in the campaign for newer players (tbh I wish it were even sooner in the campaign).

I LOVED the Nexus reskins, so fun to explore and see all the amazing spritework (including the enormous kraken thing that must have been 128x128 or something insane).

New Shatters seems really awesome. Happy to have some hard content to attempt again since I am getting pretty confirmable with everything else.

Looking forward to the O3 event! But I really hope there will be a bit of a break before events start up againā€¦ Just let us rest until Halloween at least lol.

Yes please. If I donā€™t like an event, Iā€™ll mostly skip it, but not having an event to distract everybody on specific tasks is nice, too. Especially for guild related eventsā€¦

turns out my password for my email (which is on i specifically made for rotmg that im surprised i still remember) is wrong and the retrieve password doesnt work at all

edit: nvm after like 30 attempts i got it

actually how do i open two games now, darn i need to go on a second comp if i want to trade with myself.
game crashed like two times already.

how do put things into the vault without swapping them??? edit: got it, took me about like 10min to figure it out lol

yo i got scammed

this is so nice though

also what is this item i have???

wait

i can forge uts by giving up others!!!

i feel like im hacking

image this is cool

is it bad i got to udl boss but didnt realize it bc it was some weird witch

Nativity Tome, in case you were still wondering, is the Oryxmas reskin of the T6 tome. Theyā€™re identical in almost every way, except in fame bonus: regular T6 abilities have 6%, while Oryxmas ones have 7%.

hello forumers, thereā€™s a free to keep promotion on syberia and itā€™s sequel which are both point & click games.
get them for free right now, because they wonā€™t be free by tomorrow.

links

Syberia and Syberia 2.

Continuating from ā€œWhat do you believe are some issues with RotMGā€

Indeed, we - the community - do not have any say in how to run the game that is owned by Deca. We, however, do have a say in what experience we want from their game, if not we leave for other games that will provide the experience we need/want.

And hacking alters that experience. But, many have pointed out the hows and whys in the forums already, so I wonā€™t go further.

This interests me: how are hackers impacting the game in a positive way?

Itā€™s one of the good kind. Also werenā€™t you done with playing rotmg for a while, or is it just me not actively reading the forums?

@mods open my non hacking ppe thread please

@Shatter

I took a break from December till like march and came back to find the game way better off.
I stopped hacking a while ago but this made me stop even thinking about going back.

https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/Shycic

Forums are dead.

:sob:

And here I amā€¦ 19 years old now.

Happy birthday!!!

Happy brithday! Have a nice day.

Enjoying the real life can be wunderful, too. Was for a walk beforeā€¦

TY <3

What is that place?

Southern Germany / Alps. Exactly: https://www.google.com/maps/place/47Ā°32ā€™46.5"N+10Ā°12ā€™21.7"E/@47.5462636,10.2038283,17z

noooooo iā€™m red star

Come back if you have the motivation. Actually, red star do be looking hot.