The General Chat Thread v2

how are my forum friends doing?

Itā€™s DeeBomb

suffering with calc study

@PhantomMod

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/538861419328831508/985747543906451486/image0.jpg

My phone is refusing to allow me to copy images and this link probably wonā€™t work, but I got very close a few times and herb is compulsory if I want to have a chance but he is only level 60 and just has my left over toppings from my other 2 supports

The rest are too big even if they are only screenshots

Iā€™ll just send you a ping on the rotmg discord because I got so close and Iā€™m annoyed I canā€™t beat you

dang hate to see it

Hehe definitely a very close battle, you have a very solid team and I believe you could probably get M1 if u are willing to sink all of your tickets on a daily basis (which I guess is kinda hard when your refresh timer is 30m for arenaā€¦)

Also hot damn I got called out here, the coincidence

Long time no see DeeBomb.

I am doing fantastic :flushed:

hello

Chaos ensues in the realm once again. What will you do hero? Time is running short. You must embark on a distant quest. Will the Mad God take over finally or will you return? In the realm, dance as the Mad God tells you to or die inevitably. :v) The choice is yours hero. > .<

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks, cat goddess ^u^
Wow, 6 years, huh. Feels a little like a ghost town - 77 days without any post here, and I somehow managed to lose Regular!
I guess thatā€™s also an indicator of the game itself, perhaps? On the bright side, most of the active people are in the Rolemafia Discord now.

Maybe Iā€™ll just park this post here for a while. Wait for greener pastures, and the like.
Know what, how about something uplifting: tell me something fun you heard or did this vacation!

The game itself is pretty decent in terms of activity, but the forums very much are not.
Also, I myself lost and regained regular recently.

Over vacation, I had the fortune of being able to travel to France for a week! It was my first time outside of the U.S!

fr*nce
:white_flag:

oh no

OH NO

I just wish the forums were as active as the playerbase. :cry:

Then again, many of them arenā€™t truly alive eitherā€¦ theyā€™re in some half-alive state of being, enslaved by some invisible force to perform the unthinkable in a game that has unfortunately, increased in its state of decay, as I see it.

Game might be on a good track rn.

1. I heard aimzer no longer works there

2. all this:

event gods are plentiful and new hp scaling makes for better small runs. ive done probably around 200 exalt dungeons in my most recent spurt of playing with zero discord activity. Even 03. the ability to use 1 rune + 4 O1 marks to change run type makes hosting O3s in a tiny group way easier.

managed to finish a duo O3 with kry and we did it way faster than most discord runs.

Theyā€™re also building up a strong profile of good fights. the newest boss in the kogbold dungeon is great.

Fingers crossed for a good realm rework