The General Chat Thread v2

[.color=gray]text[/color]
Text

Wow in like 10 hours I get 33 notifications. 32 of those were @Herwin and @Glawi liking my posts.

Partially same haha; what are those two up to?

matsuremanofculture

LOL yes

ok, I always expected glawi would just come in and press the like button on literally every post they come across.
(ok maybe just all the white bag thread posts and some other things, but you get what I mean.)
but herwin, they did the same thing and I didnā€™t expect that.

so you can tell that I was quite surprised when you mentioned that herwin was doing a glawi.
yes, Iā€™m saying that now and no one can stop me from saying it.

@Deaughaghh Iā€™m already fixing the blueprints page please stop overriding my changes ;m;

Arggghhhh why is new super Mario bros wii so dang hard to beat the final bossšŸ˜“even on 3 player mode. I must suck at it

Propeller cap all the way

100% best power-up

skree i know it was a few days ago but sorry1!!!11!!

@DeeBomb @Rabcord Iā€™ve been away from the forums for a while and I just spent an hour ignoring the ā€œyouā€™ve used up all your likes for the dayā€ message :slight_smile:

Lol yep 33 notifications again :sweat_smile:

Mario bros is a bad game. It stereotypes Italians and makes is look like woman need to be saved always, and most importantly it incentivizes harm of turtles. Stop Koopa Abuse

this is joke except koopa part, koopas are nicest things ever

@PRCSakura I know itā€™s not bad I just said it to see how youā€™d react :joy:

Nah Demonā€¦ nope <3

He is right though lol

Wait how would you even know this? It definitely doesnt, and as @JimdaFish said they arenā€™t going to be tracking you, so you have nothing to gain by leaving it public. Leaving it public will only get you suspended or not verified.

If I include the word ā€œpotionsā€ then it would make sense. Usually though, I say Lives without including ā€œpotionā€.

Because what other legit reasons to cloak the location beside Discord servers req (and occasionally for privacy)?

Well Imma try it out myself. This is just a test of me participating a Discord server. Me get kicked, I wonā€™t whine.

Hi-profile or not, anyone can and will randomly stalk my Realmeye (and no, I will never cloak my entire Realmeye, itā€™s not moral). If possible crashers see my location cloaked, usually this means Iā€™m part of a Discord and they will still track RLs.

None of that makes sense, but itā€™s your account so go for it I guess.