The General Chat Thread v2

@XBookwyrmX

Isn’t red wall the one about a mouse named Matthias?

yes

I see. I listened to an audio book of part of it awhile ago and I enjoyed it

~I don’t have Netflix, though ;.;~

It’s about several characters, Matthias being one. They could get repetitive with the plot sometimes, but I enjoyed them. The origin of Redewall was cool, but I preferred some of the books like Mariel of Redwall, Outcast of Redwall, or others that didn’t even focus on Redwall itself, like The Long Patrol or Salamandastron.

Yeah, I noticed that eventually and just kinda got bored of reading the series.

In general, the plot goes like this:

• rat army attacks redwall
  • random guy gets sword of martin
  • fight, chase, something
  • bad guys die

Yeah, the structure of a few of his books was that:

Story Arc 1: Ssome threat to Redwall existed, bloodshed and/or kidnapping occurs, and then some young group goes out take on the villain(s), and describes the first part of their adventurings.

Story Arc 2: Meanwhile, back at Redwall… Oh no! It’s under side by some random baddie, and things aren’t looking good! More death!

Sorry Arc 3: Initial adventure continues with the group who left, and in some sort or fashion, tango with the bad guy, often defeating them. And regardless of whether they return or not, Redwall somehow resists the sieges. The end.

There’s also some noticeable obsession both with making his villains as dastardly and heartless as possible, and dedicating several pages out of his stories with descriptions of banquet food (or even just food in general).

The first book I read “Mattimeo,” had such a plot. It’s fine the first couple of times, but that’s why I liked some of his weirder books better. Say, “The Outcast,” which largely comes from the perspective of the main villain’s son.

The upcoming movie series appears to focus on the founder of the Abby, so that’s not bad.

just curious, anyone here play riichi mahjong? picked it up recently and im lowkey obsessed with it.

also, redwall?? :eyes: i read most of that series when i was in 5th grade. i liked it back then tbh

Ban evasion is not against the terms of service of Realm of the Mad God. Creating a new account after your old account is banned is not a bannable offense.

Toastrz power tripping
General Q&A 2 Overview

nothing is against ToS to Blackiist

Clarify please?

If you are referring to what I stated before; “Real World Trading is not against the Terms of Service”:

Real World Trading is not against the Terms of Service because Deca Games does it too which invalidates that part of the ToS. You can’t break your own Terms of Service. Sorry.

Uh… how?

They sell in game value for IRL currency, Real World Trading.

May you provide some examples? If that’s the case, then how should Deca make their dollars then?

They can sell whatever they want but they cant state in their Terms of Service that it is not allowed if they are doing it themselves.

Dealing drugs is okay because pharmacies do it.

yeah because they have the right to >_>

Mind backing up your broken logic

The user is at fault not the account

Basically the only way to restore balance of ToS is not selling anything and shut down the game because no dollars for them.

Pharmacies can sell “drugs” under prescription

They can remove the part where they say Real World Trading is not allowed