The General Chat Thread v2

The medication drugs (even though they can get abused), not the addictive drugs like opium, heroin…

Lets say you lived in a country. Killing someone is illegal but if the country kills someone(for no reason) would that be okay? I dont think so

Since you said you made better client than Deca, then give the coding to them for improvement.

Moving off topic post

I have, how do you think they fixed the “hard” bugs?

@BlackIist If you are continuing the discussion please do it here

Blacklist it’s almost as if you are forgetting that it is their god dang game.
@BlackIist lol did you just try to say you fixed in game bugs? Lol how stupid do you think we are

In Western nations and few others, intentional murder is punishable by life imprisonment at the most. But if you are talking about People’s Republic of China (where I came from), that’s an automatic trip to execution chamber.

They aren’t breaking their own terms of service.

Deca owns RotMG. Deca is allowed to make money off of RotMG. Non-Deca entities are not allowed to make money off of RotMG. So says the ToS.

probably shouldn’t stretch too far into the analogies

Then they should change their wording in the terms of service, as of now they are doing real world trading and real world trading is not allowed according to the ToS.

Why don’t you understand the fact that it’s their game

after watching this whole mess happen, I got 1 thing to say. wtf(what the flip).

It doesnt matter if its their game, they still cant break their own terms of service

OMG WHAT IS NOT GETTING THROUGH TO YOU IT IS THEIR GAME THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT!
sheesh
Edit: ya know if this post gets flagged I don’t even care he has it coming

Didn’t notice that.

It’s like saying you own a business but then someone is trying to leech off the potential dollars that you can make.

Ummm, they cant actually but whatever kid. also im not talking about the game im talking about the ToS

Why couldn’t they

Ok, hold up. No ad hominem, please. Same goes for any of the rest of you, including @BlackIist

(You edited, but still stands in general)

Well… in this case he does have it coming. He makes baseless claims against TOS.