The General Chat Thread

I was driving home when I passed a building that had changed its advertising a little…

My camera wouldn’t fully register the screen no matter the resolution or FPS, so what it’s saying was close to: “WE HAVE JOBS! ٩(< ͜ < ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This was a professional institute! I couldn’t stop laughing until I about arrived at home. I’m not even sure if they knew what they were doing bahaha :joy:

so apparently O3 runs coordinate themselves enough to kill both guardians at once and skip the 2nd phase, which was really cool imo, never thought to do that

Sad “Red gang” noises from pub runs

We shave off some of the hp to speed up the process, anyway.

1 2 3
:smiley:

When I was learning English from 8-9 years ago, I heard this song. However as time passed, I can’t remember the lyrics but a tiny fraction of it. And now… I found it. My reaction was “Poggers! I found it!”

https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&ei=__mxX5WqEYK05gLtlajYBg&q=all+kinds+of+everything+&oq=all+kinds+of+everything+&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCAAQyQMyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCC46BwgAEEcQsAM6BggAEBYQHlCn_RFYuIYSYNaIEmgAcAB4AIABbogBlgWSAQM3LjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjVpZ6nl4btAhUCmlkKHe0KCmsQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

Now there was a Chinese song I heard from 6 years ago that I would like to listen again but unfortunately I can’t remember a single lyric of it.

Admittedly, though said dungeons are among the more unique ones, they weren’t exactly the most balanced.
Davy Jones’ Locker? Cool concept with the keys, but laughably weak enemies and easily para/stunned boss.
Mad Lab? Again, cool concept, but the boss was once again very vulnerable to paralyze. In its defense, it’s a godlands dungeon and it came pre-pets.

Candyland? It’s Candyland. Suffering.

Haunted Cemetery? Cool and all, but do you ever remember the bosses giving you any trouble in a decent group? Remember when Skuld came in for every wave to announce it, for about 5 seconds, lengthening the whole dungeon by about 2 minutes just for the heck of it?

Kabam did pump out new content, sure, and their concepts were cool, but they were severely held back, imo.

To be fair all of these dungeons were properly balanced before pets were added

owo

I came into this event, wanting the robe and leather in terms of armors. I got 2 fricking heavy armors. Also for some reason it says I missed a day on the calendar, and I swear I didn’t. Like I am so confident that I didn’t miss a day that I would send a ticket to deca if they could do something about it, but I don’t have proof because I don’t know the date of what day I missed. I’m really mad rn

I also missed a day, and I logged in all the times I normally do. However, I figured out why (for me). Living on the East Coast of the US, I am in EST. This means that up until recently, the daily rewards and quests reset at 8:00 pm. So, if I were doing the minimum, I could log in at like 7:50, collect rewards, log back in at 8:00, collect rewards, then not log on until the day after next and be fine.

However! Daylight savings time is a thing, and now we are in EDT. But the time the servers switch is the same. So, now I have to do that maneuver at 6:50 and 7:00 instead. So, by logging in at 7:50, I missed a day of rewards.

That is what happened for me, at least. Might be the same for you.

Yeah could be. I am in EDT too!

Does anyone know what happened to Grid12?

I’ve come to a profound realization that I am kinda impulsive, was short on space so what better to do then drink the 12 life pots you have saved up for like a month on an 0/8 Necromancer?

Looking for info on Grid12, found this over at the Jetbolt games blog. Some old back of napkin notes from the WS devs during the earliest days of rotmg development XD:

Unfortunately theres no “general rotmg thread” so I’ll leave this here:

Would it be possible for 50 priests with their entire inventories stacked with snake oil to lava walk across to boss?

yah one time not too long ago i was apart of a group of people who lava walked
lemme see if i still ahve the video

There was a reddit post with a single priest using fungal tome to solo lavawalk up to shatters 3rd boss, I’ll try and find it for you

Edit: found it

Hey everybody, have been tryna get my hands on a few more t14 armors, and was wondering what dungeons drop ‘em the most frequently. Ran maybe 40-45ish nests and only gotten one, so was wondering if the other endgame dungeons dropped them more frequently

I think it’s LH or it’s just purely RNG.

Caverns seem to be…decent-ish, in terms of droprates.
I’ve gotten a couple - 2, 3 or so - within approximately…say…20 Caverns? Something like that?