The General Chat Thread

I’ll lose what post I was on if I posted in glad

you can bookmark it. than, if you want to continue where you left off, then tap the bookmark in here.
i’m not sure if it works on mobile, but it won’t hurt if you still try, right?

It works on mobile. I have 8 bookmarks.

I won’t remember probably, and it doesn’t really matter what thread I put it in so I just went with the option that requires minimum memory/effort

you weren’t as bad as I was :smile:
I had fun though

Fun fact: the official term for applying something like this to objects, the complexification of its appearance - something particularly noticable in movie spaceships - is called “greebling”!

Huh! It looks like it has to do a lot with fractal mathematics. I didn’t know there was an actual term for that specific mechanic!

its a term that has been floating around the LEGO community for decades :slight_smile:

Why, hello there, @Seelpit! ^v^

It’s funny how 9k base is like 350th for ninjas and 13k is barely top 1000 for wizard

How’s it going there? ;3

Shall we dance, then?

I don’t have all the time in the world to keep going regularly, sadly

@Vulfpeck By the way, you can reply to multiple people by selecting part of their reply, and then hitting “quote”! It’ll keep a thread more orderly, rather than needing to reply to every single person seperately :>

Awwww I want a snorlax plushie now… snorlax has always seemed such a cuddly Pokémon

idk why I have 2 :heart:

Awwwww I’m sooooo jealous! My only Pokémon plush is an overstuffed pikachu. (Like pretty dang fat ngl)

My right one is pretty fat tho

Yeeeee. He looks like he could use a nap :sleeping::joy::rofl:

here’s mine ft. my lap:

the face is a bit flattened because of the way I tend to hold it during cuddles

the one you have on the bottom looks very good for hugging :3

Xaklor lap reveal? :eyes: