The General Chat Thread

Happy birthday comrade

I didn’t see any way to make them less conspicuous.

Congrats, gl on the test.

I’m not sure whether that is the case.

If it is, consider when ~9 months before it is.

It’d imply that people shag often in summer, which might be true.

Happy birthday!

I meant that that is the way it seems to me. I hear more about people having birthdays in April than any other month, and whenever I’ve done activities in class where people state their birthdays, April birthdays seem to be the largest group.
I’ll fix my question:

@Doc add a space after the ## to make them work again.
Same goes for the rest of that post.

What is the purpose of these trust levels, and why do they exist?

I’d say that’s for a large part chance in that case, though people having sex in July may have to do with it. It could just be a thing that happens more in your surroundings than in other places in the world, or it could just be a general trend.

If you want to find out more, I’d recommend looking up studies/statistics about childbirth.

Hbd c:

hey my birthday is in a week
I’ll be 16

not if you keep bringing it up xd

:dizzy_face:

@Tauntauned why do slavs squat?

@Niegil have you considered changing your pfp to this?

no

Its a combination of things

other peoples answers will be different this is mine

I see a lack of public benches is every country in eastern europe, the slavic region of eastern euorpe not including something like estonia.

so when you want to rest someone or hang out there you wont have a table so you squat

another thing is squatting is much healthier for your body then sitting in a couch, slavs dont really like couches for long periods of times so squatting is better

if you go to the balkans less people squat because more people are carrying guns, its hard to squat with a gun and it not be exposed

but slavs wear a lot of of jackets, leather or not because its easy to keep them in them and keep it hidden when in a squat. like a gun or whatever you need to keep in your jacket

Slavs also have a spiritual connection to the land they live on so we like being as close to the earth as we can. Like a child next to its mother land

28 AM

16 - 4.7 = 11.3
Minimum realm age is 12
EXPOSED

You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Deca Service.

Didn’t read the ToS

E X P O S E D

gotta love that formatting

It was originally gonna be like this but it was too big

E X P O S E D ! ! !

lk1

I also talked to them

made up a quick story to get them to come to my server

had a chat

I said i did a giveaway where i selected random people from reddit

that is pure evil