The General Chat Thread

You can always unsubscribe from any topic if seeing replies is something you don’t want any more.
Set the box underneath the last reply to Normal or Muted and all your troubles fly away.

(posting this reply in General Chat to avoid derail)

Im not watching it, but it still takes the place of other threads on the main directory.

Then I can only recommend patience.
Or make some post contributing to other live topics to get them onto the main directory, if that’s a concern.
(I personally don’t use that way of browsing the forum so can’t give too much specific reply but actual live topics will naturally get more chat in them -unless we continue to keep the old topic alive with discussions about the bump. Obvs can’t speak for everyone but if it’s specifically annoying you, I think Muted will make it disappear for you at least, on that page).

& of course flag if non-content reply bumps are made, and the mods will do their business.
The topic will close if left, 2 months isn’t very long in the great scheme.

If you mute the thread you’ll never see it again.

This character is LAME.
Let’s All Merch Experience :wink:

yo @shatter or @nevov can either of you reopen this thread for me please, thanks <3

Done

Something like this?
I had to add some of the outline back because resizing is bad-

The head is the orange thing in hand dums.

@EpicNecros Why this sudden surge of love, dear

this is clearly a faked screenshot :triumph:

43 notifications

"Thank you. Thank you very much, everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting; complicated business; complicated. Thank you very much. "I’ve just received a mention from Seelpit. She congratulated me, it’s about me, on our likes, and I liked her and her posts on a very, very hard-fought battle. I mean, she fought very hard. Seelpit has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our forum. I mean that very sincerely. "Now it’s time for RealmEye to bind the wounds of division, have to get together. To all shitposters and attention seekers and flexers across this forum, I say it is time for us to come together as one united userdom. It’s time. I pledge to every user of our forum that I will be forumer for all forumers, and this is so important to me. "For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few users, I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great forum. "As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of millions of megaposting men and women, who love their forum and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their profiles. It’s a movement comprised of forumers from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs who want and expect our moderators to serve the people - and serve the people it will. "Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our forum and renewing the RealmEye dream. I’ve spent my entire life and business looking at the untapped post-ential in shitposts and in copypastas all over the internet. That is now what I want to do for our forum. Tremendous post-ential. I’ve gotten to know our forum so well, tremendous post-ential. It’s going to be a beautiful thing. Every single forumer will have the opportunity to realise his or her fullest post-ential. The forgotten users of our forum will be forgotten no longer. "We are going to fix our toxicity and rebuild our ideas, answers, shitposts, spritework, and off-topic section. We’re going to continue our game discussion, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put all of our users to work as we continue it. "We will also finally take care of our venerable shitposters. They’ve been so loyal, and I’ve gotten to know so many over this 25-month journey. The time I’ve spent with them on this forum has been among my greatest honours. Our shitposters are incredible people. We will embark upon a project of forum-wide growth and renewal. I will harness the creative talents of our users and we will call upon the best and brightest to leverage their tremendous talent for the benefit of all. It’s going to happen. "We have a great plan. We will double our active users and have the strongest forum anywhere in the world. At the same time, we will get along with all other forums willing to get along with us. We will be. We’ll have great relationships. We expect to have great, great relationships. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. RealmEye will no longer settle for anything less than the best. We must reclaim our forum’s destiny and dream big and bold and daring. We have to do that. We’re going to dream of things for our country and beautiful things and successful things once again. "I want to tell the internet community that while we will always put RealmEye’s interests first, we will deal fairly with everyone, with everyone – all people and all other forums. We will seek common ground, not hostility. Partnership, not conflict. “And now I’d like to take this moment to thank some of the people who really helped me with this, what they are calling tonight, very, very historic victory. It’s been an amazing two-year period. And I love this forum. Thank you. Thank you very much.”

jdrarj43nim11

boi hmu

Dear Parents,

Troy Police contacted us today to let us know about a tip made to an outside online tip site regarding a threat at Troy High School. The anonymous tipster submitted a message saying a group of boys were overheard saying they were going to “shoot Troy High School.”

The tipster named one student, but provided no further information. Troy Police have investigated this situation and say there is no evidence that the threat is credible.

The student identified denies making any threats and police found no evidence to support the online information. The student and student’s family cooperated with the investigation and agreed to a search of the student’s room, vehicle and phone. There are no firearms in the home and the parents report that the student has no access to weapons.

Still, any reports of threats are taken very seriously. We urge students and members of our community who have any information about this or any other situation to report it to an administrator, teacher, adult in the school—and to the Troy Police. It’s impossible to contact the tipster to follow up when it’s made through an anonymous website. We can protect the identity of those with tips and better follow up on concerns if we can speak directly with those concerned.

Troy Police tell us they do not believe there is any danger to any students at Troy High and with their recommendation, school will proceed as usual tomorrow. As a precaution, police will have increased presence at Troy High and administrators are also on alert should further details become available.

Thank you for your support,

Kerry Birmingham
Director of Communications & Strategic Initiatives
Troy School District

the important school district person sent us this, should i be scared

Probably not, just stick nearby by the cops and you should be good.

Might want to filter out the name of your school though.
Otherwise forumers will come for you.
And then you should be scared.

hey guys if i actually die from a school shooting ill make sure to write you guys in my will

If you are worried maybe try to find a way to skip a couple of days of school.
Threats like this probably happen all the time and are rarely carried out.
just be cautious during fire drills and assemblies