The General Chat Thread

I’m good just like this. If this was the official forum, then all the shitposters from reddit would come over here.

i look at it often, but i dont really comment all too much. I personally dont understand the appeal of reddit in general, just seems so unorganized to me

I look at the subreddit when I need humorous content that doesn’t require a lot of brain cells (they provide a lot of this).

I think that it might work out if we kept the shitposting entirely within a megathread or two (like the meme thread, or a designated “/s” section), as regs could probably take care of whine cellar-ing and flagging a lot of the toxicity.

Yeah, we could try. But judging by some of the trolls we have seen even with our smaller population compared to the subreddit, our quality would still drop down through the ground.

yo anyone know the sb dmg on void? apparently you are guarnteed like two mana/life.

AFter competely my first, it seemed like i didnt get enough sb dmg…lol…

I’ve never done one, but I’ve heard that it’s 7000 damage or more for soulbound.
Found a quote

shit thats kinda high, i have trouble hitting on last phase since i cant see him and cant aim.

guess ill need to get dmg in earlier.

Best time to damage is when he’s circling the map at the beginning. Also don’t spend time crossing the pure evil when it starts splitting, it’s better to wait until he comes back. @JimdaFish no but really can you please delete the post.

yeah the raid leader is good at telling us when to atk, but when he circles i always get confused and darkenssed thus doing nothing

@Xaklor @Nevov

I put a lot of effort into it alright?

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Pretty sure that’s not a feature in prod. Are you trying to tell us something?

EDIT:

Okay, never mind. Book not haxor.

book is hacker :eyes: :sweat_drops:

really like that little comic thing.

the tones/how the 4th pic was taken makes it look pretty awesome.
although them fighting reminds me of this

(also great anime that nobodies ever sees :cry:)

Now now, we can’t forget the amazing context of this.

Yeah. Our regulator/moderator teams would need more members to manage it while people learned (or never learned, in which case it would be a full-scale war for all of eternity).

Tried to make it look as authentic to a manga as possible, thanks!

Was the one where you got zero before or after the rework?

you mean the 2.0?

well this was done today so after.

(if anyone cares, ive figured out how to actually get dmg on it)

That much closer to losing reg like me LOL

I found Nevov and his twin