The General Chat Thread

well basically… hmmm. I’m detecting a hint of sarcasm here

“only a hint” :joy::ok_hand:

–serious mode activate–
I’m extremely inactive on youtube, most youtubers are completely unknown to me and the few I do know I actually find annoying.

Well I guess to fill you in, Doozer was an old realm youtuber, and a very good friend of mine, he didn’t do the normal “ppe montages” and “loot montages” he may have done one loot montage, but he did more live commentary videos with us all in the Ventrilo server. he did have one ongoing series called the “Randomness” series. but when I asked him why he deleted his videos, he told me he felt his videos were old and outdated. I mean they were back from 2012 and 2013, but so are a lot of old realm videos. But that’s just a little story on who he was. Now he’s a husband whos wife actually played a couple times

How does one join the squad Discord?

Must one be a White Star?

no, its completly open

One must join Discord?

:angry:

Don’t worry about grades. Let the people that are going to hire you in the future worry about it.

This is so stupid

• Option A
  • Option B

0 voters

it actually shows who voted

Nice profile pic :ok_hand:

These past few weeks I’ve had some seriously crap stuff.

3 Illnesses in a row, mock exams and complete tiredness in general. On top of all this I have 4 days to complete 5 coursework tasks taking 3 hours each.

I swear I’m gonna collapse =•=

the image is broken lol. or it is for me at least

how about now?

yea i can see now

Yah! i was originally gonna post my dragon set today… but i finished too fast

then i was gonna post my armor today, but i forgot and posted yesterday

What the hell is this construction plan trying to achieve?

Easier access for insects.

Hmm… Do I sense a Private Server?

cant tell if that’s sarcasm or not, Ventrilo was a voice chat much like curse, discord, teamspeak, etc