The General Chat Thread

It doens’t work like that uniqueer.

Honestly, I’ll quote my mom:

It hurts looking at it.

my thoughts looking at that name. And why are you yellow star. Thats probably another reason my eyes hurt. Fcking forums need to read 75 stars instead of 70.

ofc in that conversation she was talking about my hair.

there names are too good. Could do more but they weren’t connected

Soar(ing) T(hrough) the Sky until it

totally failed english there

@DemonDeath Since you have a Tome of Pain, would you be able to send me the values of it at a wisdom of 76, 77, and 78, as well as from what amount of wisdom it starts to increase from the base 280 damage/120 HP/3.8 range?
It’d greatly help out, since no one knows the exact formula for it yet.

Duly noted. Dear god, why am I the one being asked for this >.> fine, I’ll get to this soon, stay posted for an eventual update. In other news, are there any easy ways to find this out w/ equips on a priest that’s already maxed wis, or no? the tlotoani robe, abrahams wand and cring gives 77 wis, 78 is a t1 wis ring and… 76 requires I loot another starmother to replace the tlotoani robe from the first scenario… blegh. If you can think of any potentially easier solutions, hit me up. I also don’t have a free char slot to throw together a priest on and start experimenting for the second question, so there’s that.

Edit: aaaaaand RealmEye thinks I’m a white star now, great. In time, my friend, in time.

2nd edit: turns out I had a ninja with few enough equips to vault and no stats maxed that I could delete it and experiment w/ priest/t-pain. It scales past 29 wis. 29 wis and under is restricted to that baseline you mentioned, and they picked some low stats for damage/range/healing <30 wis… range jumps from 3.8 to 4.5 >.>

If you view the tome of pain from your inventory with another class, it shows you the hypothetical stats with that much wisdom. (Ex: paladin with 72 wis hovering ovee the tome will show you it’s stats for 72 wis)

RealmEye is still on the old star system, 70 stars is white star here

@moderators ban me please

[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

download don’t do this

th%20(1) PLEASE DON’T DO THIS

rip. when you can’t even get banned :laughing: :cry:

deca is wiping all of our progress confirmed…

uGHhhhhhhhHHHhH

At least that’s my interp from the wording and stuff

I don’t think they’d do that without first trying everything they could to bring the accounts over; if there is indeed a coming account wipe, hell will be raised.

no. They will remain. Deca answered it several times on the reddit comments that progress will remain

ohthankgod

ppebtwlel please dont leave

The Goddess Returns

In these dark times, ya’ll gotta laugh innit? :wink:

Extra: Meme Thread

unknown

Fuuuck he’s back

1542659703455s_kindlephoto-58291422

Just for reference @Starwartwo

Yes, accounts will transfer over. We are building a new client.

Yes, we are building a new client. The progress will remain.

C A T
:o

065d05b9b61559a9688d78057e7e5783d92d5873_1_317x500_kindlephoto-86327913 For me, it is the McChicken