The General Chat Thread

Absolutely ludicrous. You cannot be banned for that. If anything, the guildies trying to ban you are the ones harassing you. I think you need to make more cuts.

with what proof tho

no proof=no ban

yeah, don’t think ima get banned from this guys. They just acted so childish just because we told them to stop spamming something.

my dad works for deca i can get them banned

for a price
B)

Oh crap, our leaders kicked some immature children screaming obscene words! He’s harassing them!

/BAN INFAMOUSX

Honestly I wouldn’t worry too much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Do they really think DECA will ban you for kicking guild members saying the forbidden word?

What Campfires said.

If you want to mute a thread, click on the box that says “Tracking” or “Normal” at the bottom of the thread and select “Muted” instead.

If you don’t want to read someone’s replies to you, there’s a part in your account’s Preferences where you can type the names of users you wish to mute. Alternatively, you could also just stop talking to them.

Glad I could help.

ty

I didn’t even know I had the depression till I watched that

and was cured

hey can you drop a link to SBC?

So can someone tell me if my ban is pending or are they just not gonna ban me?

The moderators have been… less active recently. People with banning powers are in short supply, and are often dealing with other issues. You may wish to ping them again, just to make sure no one’s forgotten.

@moderators ban plz

i think its time we should get newer “real” mods.

i’m opting for Nevov.

Yes. This forum is too large to only have one or two mods actually being active (it seems to have been more like one in the last few weeks).

I mean, at least it needs one, like…

Its not that large to need more, i mean it can, but its not neccary, like how they leave it for shatter and nevov now since they can do most things.

Yeah, might as well just give them the rest of the power; they’ve both proven that they are capable and responsible, and are more active.

just found weird glitches happen for rank 0 accounts.

i mean sure, but nevov is an easier choice to make compared to shatter imo.
no offence shatter.

then why is he semi-mod

Nevov does not want to have to moderate the forums. He wants to play the game.

Offended btw

It’s okay, Shatter. I think you’re cool.