The General Chat Thread

@Shendyt
How’d that tempban decision work out?

It was a joke as it’s the first song a nice guy plays to a pretty girl once he’s learned guitar

If you’re ever serenaded with Wonderwall run the hell away

psst…

shoot it to my email…

Holy shit, you are a bookbookbo clone.

You hide behind ‘look at me, i’m just trying to help’ to try and seem in the right while your underlying message is an attack that assumes things that aren’t true in order to make me look worse than I am. What the fuck is wrong with you? Does this get you off or something? Jesus christ

But hey, if you genuinely think I need help, and genuinely want to help. I’ll gladly do it if you pay for it out of pocket. Because calling me a tard is really helping nobody.

That and if I was ever diagnosed autistic I’d kill myself then and there.

:popcorn:
i love me some artificial butter flavoring

Jesus fuck WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Being autistic shouldn’t be, isn’t, something that is worthy of suicide. What’s more, he can’t fucking control whether he’s autistic or not. What you’re showing us, as a community, that you’re so insensitive that you make fun of something that RMG has no control over. That’s like me saying “Jeez, if I was Ickabod I would just end it all because his life’s sad”.

By showing us this insensitivity, and outright bullying/hate speech, not only are you going against the

section of the guidelines, but you’re throwing away the last shreds of respect and decorum people here had for you. Good job, you insensitive fuck.

Did you read that message ten times over after already seeing it a few days ago?

He didn’t call you a tard he called you socially inept which is a safe assumption and honestly unless you actually look at yourself as a god should not be taken a a insult. Be thankful he’s using polite diction.

Maybe you should consider taking advice from a guy that sees his past self in you.

Book is nothing like him. I don’t see RMG spamming the forum in a attempt to close giant threads. Book is a complete troll and will tell you to kill yourself. RMG is a valued member of the forums who gives lengthy and thought out responses with real advice. and I’m pretty sure no one but you would ever make the comparison to book.

Might need a intervention on this one. if people are telling you you need help (although a few guys on the internet probably shouldn’t be 100% reason to get help) Then instead of looking at it as a rude remark… think about it. this goes for if this happens in your IRL life with people around you that care about you.

That is a abhorrent response to RMG…

I got nothing against autistic people, quite the leap there. Just no way that I am or willing to be one.

Before he edited his post it was heavilly implied.

I don’t need help. That’s some bullshit you and other have been trying to push.

RMG’s posts are filled with lies and assumptions, along with insults worded in a way to make him look big boy smart when really he’s trying to undermine me. Something book tried several times.

Stop. Get some help. Now.

lets be friends :pensive:

Jeeeeesus. Let me put it this way:
If you were autistic, and was open about it on a public forum where you felt safe that noone would attack you for it, and after you gave someone what you felt was honest, non offensive advice they took and and decided to take the lowest blow, insulting your autism. How would you feel? Is that hate speech? Let me answer that for you: YES. I don’t care what you think about autistic people, the fact of the matter is that you came off as an anti autistic ape brain bigot. And online, how you come off is pretty much what defines you. Just think about that, icky.

also ps you really want the files :eyes:

That’s kind of the case though.

I had been on these forums for years. I felt safe and opened up a little. Next thing I know I am constantly attacked.

And again nothing against autistic people, I just couldn’t live with that kind of disability on top of every other shitty thing in my life.

Again, if you think I need help then you should pay for it.

I don’t need help, but if you genuinely thought I needed it enough to drop $3k for a stranger to get therapy or some shit then who am I to argue?

You should not, cannot and do not. Insult forum users when you try to open up otherwise there might be a fire.

As far as I can tell the first occurence of you opening up was your “let’s be friends” thread

When was that?

Look past your self hatred for a moment and ask yourself if that’s really true. Are you truly happy in your current situation? Are you stressed out? Do you want to break free? Do you really want to hurt others? Are you upset and feel like no one understands? Do you feel like you’re unreachable?

Listen… You don’t need money to get help… What you do need is a clear mind first of all. Clear away the fog that’s been shrouding your thoughts making them hostile and provocative to others.

Take a moment to breathe as well.

Alright, with that established. I want you to realize no one is out to get you. Book isn’t here and even if he is, who cares.

There’s no point in your suffering, it’s all just another sadistic game right? So don’t let him win. Refuse to be his puppet and realize everyone here just wants peace too. The “snake” does not exist, take out your anger on it all you want but it’s all an illusion. Just relax and find some inner peace.

I’m really sorry for what you’re currently going through, but I want you to know it’s going to be okay. There are people who love you and don’t want to see you this way.

Can you try to break free for their sake?

No, no, idk, kinda, yes, no.

I don’t believe anyone is deliberately out to get me, besides RMG. His diction screams ‘calculated for optimal garbage’. I’d honestly rather have book because he isn’t very sneaky about being a snake and fun to be around.

If they really wanted peace they’d accept peace and stop being hypocrites about it. We are not breaking from this until they accept that maybe i’m right in some places and stop making personal attacks on me over stupid shit.