The General Chat Thread

Not quite as rare as the “A coward has dealt the decisive blows” that O2 does when the player who did the most damage dies or nexuses.

So there was this dude who was selling oryx priest for 4L in trading server, i thought okay, i can afford that.

So i trade him 4life, and because i originally had a sign up saying i was buying them for 3L, he must have thought that i was a rich person who could easily be pushed around, so he canceled the trade and then started posting for 6life, i didnt want it anymore so he changed it back and specifically put it in the msg

Wait does anyone actually know what the oryx skins sprites look like can someone show me

@Scorchmist Lemme know when you’re on, I got a Pathfinder’s Helm for you.
+ Resounding shield as well

sure, when i see u on ill pm you <3

Replying here to not bump the other topic unnecessarily.

The only ‘ordinary’ words filtered by the chat are ones that were part of RWT spam chat (shop/pots/oryx, some combination of these - this type of thing. Eg because there might have been a shop called OryxPotsShop.xyz)

I think the devs gave up trying to match the spammers daily altering to beat the filter (Oryx can be changed to 0ryx, O ryx, 0 ryx, ORXY etc) but they left random combinations live in the filter, which is why it can be difficult to say “I got pots from Oryx” or other weirdly normal-seeming phrases.

@Merricmojo You can multi-quote people in a single post, no need to make seperate replies for that:

Additionally, if you didn’t say everything you wished to, click the pencil to edit your post:
This avoids cluttered posts, and keeps the discussion’s flow smoother.

okey dokey

Sisters new years.

Now my parents only have to wait on me to get married… gonna be awhile.

Hot

Me.

What?

@Ecookied Is your sister.

Nevermind.

Stop cheating on me

You first

honestly not sure where to put this so I’ll just stick it here:

no I’m not quitting. if I was quitting I’d just never open the game again.

for quite some time now I haven’t really been playing no matter what event deca throws at us because anything I don’t have already isn’t worth getting and I already have everything I want. if one of my characters happens to die I have more than enough resources to rebuild it with little effort. every time I try playing I quickly realize there’s not really anything to do anymore and I stop after maybe 10 minutes. so I’m just restarting like I would with any other game I’ve finished.

I’m still keeping my pet though, releasing it would be a huge waste of money and I’m not that rich.

also please don’t give me items, that would defeat the point.

What if: fame history graph = stock market?

Death thread? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Lets spam @Xaklor with all the useless tops.

@Xaklor I would happily take those decas off your hands for safe keeping.

Unless of course, they’re already buried with your characters.