The General Chat Thread

already on it amigo

ArexRew rn

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You must prove your white star status by posting videos of your character solo-ing the hardest dungeons in realm to own the 1%.

Stream Rotmg that whole day and try not to think about life

Welp i guess Im stuck at .2%. I dont have any recording stuff.
Ill enjoy it anyways :slight_smile:

Okay.

(shut the he*c up Oryx is the mascot it counts as endgame-ish)

So... Why is the Void a DPS Wall?

If only the Wyvern wasn’t such a pushover in a large group and borderline impossible in a small group with mediocre pets.
NB: Didn’t solo, everyone else nexused during the last phase. I hope they rework it in Unity…

just git gud

Just dodge al these projectiles covering at least 75% of walkable space with the remaining 25% being a Wyvern chasing you

Just walk through the Wyvern :thinking:

Just circle dodge in middle and strafe oppo direction every once in a while to get him to miss his main shotgun

This my 3rd strait day I’ve been home from high school. School has been canceled due to the -45 windchill all around the Midwest.:snowflake: :cold_face: :snowflake:

Anyone else experiencing the effects of this arctic weather?

Missed one day of school :partying_face:

nah us californians are enjoying our 60 degree weather :confused:

:grimacing:

Now that you missed one day when you come back the teacher will be 4 units ahead of you.

Don’t point the finger at me, I simply browse reddit; don’t have an account for it.

Secondly, provide us a screenshot or it didn’t happen. For the record, I haven’t seen a single post made by you on rotmg reddit in recent weeks, nor have I seen any possible ‘harassing’ messages targeted at anyone, excluding the obligatory horny shitposts made by immature pre-teens.

DONT ENCOURAGE HIM

@ickabod plz no we love you dont bring drama here :c

So are you suggesting he can go around making baseless accusations whenever he wants?

no im telling him to not talk about drama here :c

we just want to be friends!