The General Chat Thread

Everyone deals with things in different ways. Plus, you have no way of verifying if he’s really going through that kind of stuff. My point.[quote=“Shatter, post:478, topic:4076”]
And I stick by those people and support them
[/quote]

Must you know someone irl to support them? Can you not be at least a pleasant person? It pains me how you know people who have gone through this kind of stuff and yet still say what you said back there. How you don’t care. Even if he was just trying to attract attention, imagine if he was actually going through that kind of thing. Imagine. Don’t be uncaring. Be passive. Tolerate. Don’t harshly bring down somebody. Just tell them “hey, you’re plagiarizing” or something. It doesn’t have to be like that. You don’t have to be like that.

You have no idea how much I want to beat up that idiot Rammernaut right now.

You just told poopy to commit suicide please. Shush up anything you say has no weight anymore.

Hypocrite, g’day

lel xd

btw that entire thing was because I was bored

Ik. I’ll reply to anything :heart:

Almost always at least a little truth behind the troll

Yeah.

Exactly. You can’t believe everything you see on the internet. They’ve already lied to us a few times, why believe them now?

That aside, if they really are contemplating suicide, my condolences to them. They need to seek help, such as a suicide hotline. However, it doesn’t allow you to take out your rage upon us. Are you trying to make us commit suicide too or something? Just… don’t. If they are truly depressed, I hope they make it through. Although, if they aren’t, shame on them. That’s a topic that should never be used as an excuse. Just follow the rules and you’ll be fine.

As for you Meteormons, I’m disappointed. You call us insensitive, and then you tell someone to commit suicide because you are bored?! Are you out of your mind?! You then proceed to brush it off like it was no big deal with a “lel xd”. It shows how much of an apathical hypocrite you are, telling someone to end their life out of boredom. Literally the only thing I said about their reply was,

You call that harsh and offensive? My statement literally has no personal attacks and insults in it. It is an attempt to stop breaking forum guidelines, not Ad Hominem. You call us insensitive, saying we don’t care about their feelings and are selfish because we are trying to correct them from violating forum guidelines. How heartless can you be to tell someone to kill themselves out of your boredom, after you call us insensitive and have been arguing about how some may actually be going through depression. You might as well just stop defending this guy, as your morals are pretty broken.

relavant.

anyone on here run track?

what do you mean by that

Track and field

well in that case, no, but I think I’m fast by running
really 429 error
wats a 429 error anyways

I am always here, but legit, ive been here afew more times than it seems, just not logging in to stay hidden! [quote=“MeteorMons, post:482, topic:4076”]
btw that entire thing was because I was bored
[/quote]

i clearly missed a large section b/c i have no idea where it is.

but i could never get people like you, irl or online, people that say offensive things just b/c they are “bored” sometimes it will change someone for life based on your “boredom”

although, its the online world, and people say whatever…

Hi

Meet me in game - lets play :>

Me?

Level 1 ice tomb battles! Who can survive the most ice tombs or regular tombs!

My discord!
Realm based - Feel free to come in and have some fun!

zz can’t join
fix pls

Can you grant me permission to chat?

My new discord just made