The General Chat Thread

humph meanie

Bayern lost to Dortmund or something?

Madrid, aggregate was 6-3

I kinda like to see the good teams lose.

So madrid should have lost ;-;

Requesting here for @moderators to unlock the RealmCast thread: RealmCast

Thanks Stupidity!

@Uniqourn that name… is so weird?

You didn’t like unicornsla? $10 :confused:

Dude I’m sad too, and the entirety of Deri made fun of me…the first one was even Denski who always ignores me :cry:.

I spent like 3 hours name searching yesterday, looking up suffixes / prefixes, titles (sir, mr, sgt etc.) and trying out names, but I just gave up and changed it.

D: ;-;

I didn’t think you would actually change your name…

especially to that :laughing:sorry

I kinda like it. The sla at the end of Unicornsla always felt off for me, and now you’re a proper Unicorn. Mispelt, but still. In the end, it doesn’t matter as long as you’re still Uni.

I liked Unicornsla better.

the part that’s weird is the “quorn” reminds me of “queer” :laughing: srry uni :wink:

Bully, y’all bullies except Werbenja, I hate all of you know except Werbenja.

The Sla part was supposed to be slayer and that’s why I’ve never liked it. Uniqorn, unikorn, unickorn, unichorn were all taken so i settled with Uniqourn. I’m not a queer Scorch, I’m qournmourning over this name change.

all of those look weird as well. the sla was nice. Oh well, Ill get used to it eventually

love you too :heart:

Who is this kid? No one gave this new dude a cookie yet

#Welcome to the forums Uniquorn

Here’s a :cookie:

/s

Oh, well than…

Well fock you too!

:c

Ever tried unicorn

Now now, I’m on a public bus right now don’t try to get uni kicked off (triggered)

Ok, candy you didn’t say anything mean so I don’t hate you.

:thinking:
https://www.realmeye.com/player/unicorn

That was the first thing I tried! If only Deca did name changes, I’d pay 2k gold for that name. If user was inactive.