The General Chat Thread

i am vvv slow swimmer

honestly the only reason i did as well as i did today was because my transitions and run is fast compared to my cohort

i placed 8th of 27

nice job dude, I’m not sure how the biking times work but your run time was good for all the activity you did beforehand. At least you didn’t take 20 minutes to swim.

wdym its p simple
its how long it takes you to do the 26k ride???

Nah I mean I’m not sure how good a 44 minute is or how bad a 56 minute is haha, I don’t bike so I don’t have a concept of the good and bad times.

this is a good ride

this is not such a good ride

you tend to want to be hitting 30km/h at the very minimum. i averaged 30.6. 34+ km/h is considered p damn good. nick frisby (lol what a last name) averaged 36 km/h

I can help you clean out your vault if you want, and I don’t mean by having you give me your stuff. send me a ss of your muledump over discord if you’re interested. you can ask @Unicorn about the amazing job I did on his vault.

I’m just going to show you this screenshot and let you re-evaluate that decision for yourself…

Toss out the worthless t11 Halloween weapons.

There is a reason why he took the screenshot.

Tbh I throw away all vanities and only use skins that seem more useful to me than 2k fp.

A silent fix

but they’re from 3 years ago they’re commemorative to me

Bet

I am aware, genius.

Does anyone else know they’re from 3 years ago? No. They drop quite frequently during the Halloween events anyway, so they’re garbage in my eyes. Personally, I would suggest you keep whatever items you actually plan on using or have actual value.You don’t need to collect every amulet of dispersion or every reskin you come across.

Wow wilhuff said something useful for once! /s /s /s DONT KILL ME PLEASE NO IM ALREADY DEAD AHH

Speaking of this:
Why doesn’t deca add year numbers to special items?

Ex: Helm of the Pumpkinaught 2017
(Or whatever its called)

This way people don’t get pissed off that their “rare” items are being reused

believe it or not, those aren’t the sort of things I would be looking for when attempting to free up space. that chest does not intimidate me in the slightest. my offer remains available if you want it, although you certainly don’t have to take me up on it.

Naw, I think I’ll be able to figure something out…eventually. Be it by force if required òmó

I’ve already organized/purged my vault (seen here), but can I get your opinion on the organization of these chests/character slots?

Picture overload

Anything I should improve?

do you want feedback on how it’s sorted or on what you’ve kept?

I don’t have much to say on organization, although the decision to put the keys in the middle is a little strange to me.

They aren’t actually in the middle

this is what it looks like in my vault
I’ll refresh my muledump and post new pics actually, i think these are slightly outdated

Edit:

Summary

sooooo

again, do you want feedback on how they’re laid out or what I think you could still get rid of? imo there’s still room for improvement on the latter, but it looks sorted enough to me if that’s what you want to keep.

if you do want my opinions on what should be gotten rid of that conversation would be easier to have on discord, away from interruptions and allows more back-and-forth conversation.