The General Chat Thread

Big boy

Can you do one that reads ‘Shatter laughs’?

Is this new?

@Zobiebuttz (replying here so we don’t derail that other topic discussing it).

You could try making a topic in #game-discussion:tech-support to talk about advice on wi-fi setup as that topic seems to be more an outlet for complaints about recent server d/cs and generic lag that many players have been suffering.

REALMEYE hacked client smh.
You have disappointed myself and my cats for the last time
I have now called all my cats (except the lazy one) into a meeting on how to deal with this treachery

@WindowsHDD if you wonder where your sarcasm reply to the “Is Realm Dying” topic went - I didn’t move it when I did a topic merge because I noticed that you are the OP of where it got merged onto, which I thought could affect how you wished to reply, now it’s in “your” topic.

So feel free to repost a reply, or LMK if you aren’t bothered and I’ll simply move it (will appear at the bottom of the topic if I move).

Edit: Oh a link would help, it’s the topic: Is realm becoming stale?
and your reply:

I don’t care either way, so do anything with it xd

But not this crazy

Okay, I’ll leave it as less effort for me, it took long enough even trying to word that above post how I wanted it to sound. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn. Sounds like @Windowshdd tried to imitate my sarcasm, but cranked it up to the extremes.

Adjectives are mandatory >:O

How do you make these by the way?

Nanomachines, son!

Nah, I just use this site.

all the photo threads are closed

Where do I find the user tutorial? I’ve looked for it before, but I can’t find it :disappointed_relieved:
55%20PM
(I want the badge)

@WindowsHDD

Told you.

Ima make you eat those words, but like the great shapiro said in 1631

Compelling argument.

Yes indeed it is

I would like this comment but I’ve gone over my limit today…

there we go :smiley:

Close :wink: