The General Chat Thread

YAY! How was it?

I realised that when you liked one of my posts haha, I was so delighted when I saw your name x)

Welcome back! How’s everything so far?

@Ecookied @PhantomMod
I didn’t make it into the navy, which is why i’m home early. I’m gonna make a post very soon about it.

Ah… :c
I’m sorry to hear, but yea, would like to see the post soon~

@Demonseye
youre not supposed to edit titles needlessly you realise
check in the regular topic

@Heteraabd I stumbled upon this and remembered this conversation. Makes sense now.
opps replayed to wrong this but you get the point

International Star Wars Day 2019

@OtherBill Hey! You won!

He got pinged so I think there’s a small chance he already knows

Was doing a reference to Black Panther.

Awww Yisss!

-fistpump-

Indeed, but thanks to Grand 'Huff Tarkin here I got two notifications instead of one, and we all know that TWO notifications is serious business.

Don’t forget that he is giving out the rewards in 1 hour and 10 mins :wink:

That’s Grand Moff Tarkin to you, OtherBill, Wielder of the Seal of Approval.

I’ll remember this.

Pings are on the horizon

whoa @wilhuff have you heard this?

@Wilhuff about that whole thing in usw2…

Check right hand side and the message being spammed by SpadeAce
Something doesn’t add up.

I don’t really see anything wrong with a dude trying to sell the sentience, while simultaneously there is someone who is buying it, yet they for some reason don’t see one another.

Don’t forget to mention one’s selling for low, the others buying for high value. Nothing wrong there.

Why they chose sentience is beyond me since that’s a vanity that I’m willing to bet barely anyone even has anymore or would want.

Y’know, I was trying to sell Depyper’s sentience to that spades guy. I showed him the sentience, and he promptly closed the trade, then refused to accept any more trades from me! I tried reasoning with him, saying “You are buying the sentience, correct? This item is the lethargic sentience, and if you want it, trade me.” He didn’t speak a word, and when he finally traded me, he expected it for free, declining my offer when I inquired about payment.

Again, without a single word from him.

of course he would smh

Then again I don’t know the prices of vanity items since idgaf about economy or even the game much anymore. Still, wouldn’t a deca and ubhp be a massive loss in value?