The General Chat Thread

Ik, lol.

My house is a 5 min walk to my station, and the next stop is directly at my school, so that’s a win win for me.

You mean shela? I’ve had mine since January and only 4 hours :neutral_face:

sheila*, and I don’t have aussie roots, so don’t really use those terms, lol.

rip

Nobody really says that it’s a pretty played up stereotype

Then again “mate” “fuck” and “cunt” are all pretty common so take that as you will

Reason why I say sheila is cause I called my mum or sister a mate one time when I was wayy younger and my mum said shiela. I was like “shiela?” and shes like “yeah sheila what you call your girl mates whenever you’re around em.” Ever since then whenever I hear a guy call a girl a mate, I instantly go back to that moment and then I want to correct the guy even though I hate it.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Being sent to the home screen when nexusing

I mean here in vic I’ve never heard it said unless they’re like playing up the nth qld stereotype

I heard it once or twice at highschool in vic but thats it for me haha

Y’all wearing supreme trunks at the beach while I’m rocking my THANOS ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT

cn aye gut sem lemb soos foh te sosig plz

This, my friends, Is why I shouldn’t accept invites to play “Roblox” with my friends.

I know the Like button exists for a reason, but I wanted to specifically express my gratuitious (or whatever you’d want to call it) feelings regarding this response.
It just puts it all into words so well that it left me almost Dazed when I was done, and I don’t think anyone could’ve said it better :'3 (no matter how cheesy that sounds)

Posted here to avoid derailment and to have an excuse for making a reply that’s technically just A Like But More Expansive >w<

Aw, thanks for your expansive like. I appreciate it a lot. And don’t worry, I know the difference between a wholehearted comment and the start of a flame session. Yours is the former. And honestly I felt like I went off topic, but I believe it was necessary to let the community in on the reason I think this game will take a while to change, and what I appreciate most about this update that helps that severely overlooked topic in-game.

@ggaodzilla

Not november yet but here’s cookie :cookie:

Wait, when did the gayzilla suspend himself?

I just noticed this

A long time ago.

Vague.

Mar 4, 2019

:thinking:
maybe because of deleted messages?