The General Chat Thread

I heard it once or twice at highschool in vic but thats it for me haha

Y’all wearing supreme trunks at the beach while I’m rocking my THANOS ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT

cn aye gut sem lemb soos foh te sosig plz

This, my friends, Is why I shouldn’t accept invites to play “Roblox” with my friends.

I know the Like button exists for a reason, but I wanted to specifically express my gratuitious (or whatever you’d want to call it) feelings regarding this response.
It just puts it all into words so well that it left me almost Dazed when I was done, and I don’t think anyone could’ve said it better :'3 (no matter how cheesy that sounds)

Posted here to avoid derailment and to have an excuse for making a reply that’s technically just A Like But More Expansive >w<

Aw, thanks for your expansive like. I appreciate it a lot. And don’t worry, I know the difference between a wholehearted comment and the start of a flame session. Yours is the former. And honestly I felt like I went off topic, but I believe it was necessary to let the community in on the reason I think this game will take a while to change, and what I appreciate most about this update that helps that severely overlooked topic in-game.

@ggaodzilla

Not november yet but here’s cookie :cookie:

Wait, when did the gayzilla suspend himself?

I just noticed this

A long time ago.

Vague.

Mar 4, 2019

:thinking:
maybe because of deleted messages?

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say, but are you aware that the “closed”/opened" messages also count as posts?

I’m saying that skyslurp’s message was the 10000th message, but it says that his is something around 9989. Also The message for the “thread is closed” thing says that the thread closed at 10k messages, but max is 9999. And Shatter’s message would be 10001 (10002 if closed messages actually count) but once again, says that there are only 9999 messages. There are also random messages from leaders/moderators after that, so it goes higher than 10001. Just me being an idiot and seeing random stuff.

This i caused by messages that got deleted after the thread had reached 10k

sorry, probably shouldn’t have made that super small

I saw that, just confirming .

yay ur back