The General Chat Thread

Hey everyone! I am back from my one week hiatus. Did y’all miss me? :sunglasses:

I didn’t even know you were gone tbh

lol same

@nevov You selling t6 spells by any chance?

:thinking: That is what happens when you don’t read recent posts on the farewell thread.

I get it :slight_smile:

Lmao I don’t even have notifications on for the farewell thread. Most people who say they are quitting/leaving come back after a while. The rest are just people who take like 3 day breaks.
This is coming from a senior in farewells :sunglasses:. I quit 3 times, but I came back every single time.

@Glawi 62 notifications wtf

ikr

64* ;3

Is it safe to come back now?

huh, you’re still alive?

Wait a sec.
punches himself on the stomach
Yup, that hurts, looks like I am alive.

No, game is stale. Wait until unity.

Back to the forums? Yeah having you back would be pretty cool

Back to the game? It’s about as safe as watching paint dry, it won’t hurt you but only because it’s incredibly boring and unengaging, and you might get affected slightly by the fumes if you’re standing too close

@Beah
If you try to post text like this, where it’s all glued together, it’s not only tough to see what your main points are, but also slightly harder to keep track of where your reading. Additionally, it makes it hard to see what part talks about what. If you want to respond to a specific thing they touched on, or want to know a specific thing they included in their text, it’s almost impossible without reading through the whole thing.

On the other hand, it’s easier to convey your main points if everything is neatly divided.
Of course, starting a new line every time isn’t the best thing to do either, but it helps to keep the reader engaged.

Line breaks should of course be reserved for notable changes. If you put a line break between every sentence you typed, it’s also annoying to read - nothing seems to tie together!

Finally, if you’re making a list, use lines to highlight each point.
- Quick to read through
- Short and strong sentences
- Prevents clutter

Since you asked for a quick way to better format.
Even if we differ greatly in our views, this’ll help me get through your posts much easier and doesn’t leave me just reading over them.

[Spoilers] Class Balancing attempt 2, and some more

@ecookied reply+ping

give me a friggin class for ppe

farmer is a good class

lol

heyo.