The General Chat Thread

@Sturky Are you participating in public testing? Because I saw your name in a tomb of ancients.

I don’t see why you have to ask that. But yes, I have the same name across prod and testing.

Okay, just curious. I didn’t know if it was you or someone acting as you.

I’ve been playing it in between homework and rotmg; I haven’t gotten very far, but I really like the game.

That’s cool. I actually have the soundtrack for the game on iTunes.

@Unicorn thanks for the link in your post to Pentaract’s vid Anyone realize how absurdly long it takes to make a PPE video? that was an entertaining vid and a good example of how to make them not dull montages.

Although I clicked it assuming it was about 2019 Motmg, so got a bit confused when it started talking about Kabam til I realised it was an old vid. Might be worthwhile doing an edit & put 2015 in the linktext so nobody else gets confused? Just a thought, ignore if you wish!

Done :slight_smile:

And yeah that video is a classic now haha, rip timett though :'c

Hey @Toastrz? What the fuck does this mean?

https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/cf0jyi/anyone_got_any_spare_eyeballs_for_avalon/

Has anyone else seen this Avalon quote?

this does not end my worrying

Between Ugandan Knuckles and this, I’m beginning to think it’s a miracle the new cave dungeon doesn’t have an NPC called Steve, Crafter of Mines who keeps asking players if they’ve seen any diamond anywhere. Or that it doesn’t have enemy robots with jetpacks and small rabbit creatures who turn into giant monsters out of nowhere.

1. Seriously?
  2. That’s really rude and disrespectful.
  3. Fuck off.

Given that they have a username like that already tells me that they don’t possess the ability to be mature about a one day delay out of respect for others

WildShadow beat me to the punch on that one.

So that’s what you were talking about! So stupid that he’s downplaying the deaths of nearly 3000 people. These kinds of monsters should honestly burn in hell. Way to be addicted to a videogame

Nah, doesn’t work as a Cave Story reference. You could still make it.

I got some drawing stuff so I drew a happy smiley earth

Squee's Art Squabble

so basically i made a whitelisted minecraft smp server

not really a friends server but for people i know or people the people i know know

also paid hosting so it should be up 24/7 at 20 tps unless a ton of people get on at once
i had a textwall i was writing but it felt wrong posting it after campfires so i’ll just do this instead

edit: joining the discord is how i whitelist people basically, makes things easier to manage

verify me

Of course, this dude’s argument is probably “there are other people that die too, and you never commemorate them”