The General Chat Thread

the entire tezcacoatl fight (coordinating minions alongside the main boss attacks) is built on the oryx chicken. it’s exactly the same concept, only done slightly differently and available during the whole year.

Truthfully I had always liked the concept, and even though Chicken Oryx is rarely much of a fight, I thought it was a shame that such a neat idea got put to use in such a limited window of time (I think I even said that explicitly back in the public testing thread). I still had to totally remake the communication system though. The one the Oryx Chicken uses is actually pretty terrible, it only gets away with it because the minions are so weak that they rarely matter.

@Glawi Why are you suddenly liking all the old posts on Death Thread

yeah

Probably cause they like (pun intended) to have likes on all white bag/death thread posts.

*stares in “gift for Kablooeyy” pic*

@Nevov is it possible to get regular faster than 50 days? Like if I was already a regular?

@Shatter @Unicorn @TannerLG @Wilhuff

PT: In/Out of Combat System and more! - I know I’ve taken too long when I literally get hungry between starting a post and ending it… I took literally 15 minutes trying to find one word… :weary: :rofl:

But yeah, also did 9 wiki edits when I hit the bit about the 6x new items, and hadn’t read anything in that topic at all until now, so was writing ideas as I thought of them, from reading other replies, then edited it into some kind of readable (I hope!!) order. Haha.

It is not, you have 25/100 last days, need 50 to be regular.

You also need to read more post and view more topics.

TIme to 8/8 my stats
Rookie numbers I know

Odd flex, but perhaps

That moment when you click a guild recruitment type topic and now all you see are guild recruitment topics

ah, nostalgia

Yesterday it said I had to wait 1 hour
Now 5 HOURS

andddddddd 1k post lol
3 more likes and I get a new achievement

I think it just doesn’t let you make more than 50 (or 60?) likes in a day, so the timepoint at which you can make likes again is 24 hours after the point you made the like that is 50 likes ago

I’m not entirely sure about this tho

Can you like umm…
Bypass this for me just so I can like 3 post?

Okay then I guess I have to wait for after school. Wait 5 hours to like only 1 post? or 50 more likes?

nah I dont think theres a tool for that

Lmao who made these

Im tempted to bump

Also just browsing some really old topics