not fun bro

Yes it is.
You un-fun

nah im just good

looks at number of posts
Nice

@shatter Could you re-open my ppe thread? Thanks :slight_smile:

I am gay for Divine

That developer name sounded familiar… then I went to their list of games and saw Sunset. lol that was a fun shitshow

Can’t wait for the Super Bunnyhop video telling us how this is all post-modern 300 IQ art and we’re all stupid cavemen who don’t deserve Kojima’s genius.

I know you pinged me

Imagine not reading the secret message smh

@Waffleswuf bad luck

Owo I’m taking a year long hiatus for personal reasons

i know ;0;

Its the writing of metal gear solid so if you dont like the overall story and message of mgs then you wont like this

not from what iv seen

actually from what ive seen from most small youtubers, is strongly disliking the game, definitely seems like its going to be one of those games people force themselves to deeply hate because its been hyped so much

I think that is a very popular notion in our current era, having to automatically hate something because its been hyped up and that since people are such turbo ricky and morty non sheep 100000IQ Chemical engineers they could never fall into the fold of the common rabble and enjoy what the masses are enjoying

though in the case of death stranding its a little different because the game simply is not for the masses like mine craft or fornite though the premise for disliking it is the same not to say people cant genuinely dislike something

but many times you can tell weather someone legitimately likes/dislikes something or they are making themselves feel that way for varying reasons

Yeah imagine

How do you read it? Pls teach me

No I don’t think I will

Please do it i wont tell anyone send a direct message

Nah this power isn’t given it is learned…
so figure it out yourself it is really obvious

just did lol didnt know it worked this way