The General Chat Thread

image @InfamousX @DivineOryx

UwU Whats dis?

Kojima has always wanted to produce movies and he projects this into his games anyone buying death stranding should know that by now and know what to expect

but he keeps making best selling games so I guess his stlye appeals to a few people

I dont think most people go overboard with it like the rick and morty fan base. I would say people who dislike kojima talk about disliking him more then people who like him.

and on the note of this greatness id say a fair amount of praise is warranted for created one of the best games series there is and popularizing/reinventing the stealth genre in video games

Then he should have gotten into the movie industry or accepted he was going to stick to video games long ago. This kind of shit has been a plague on the entire industry.

Notice how I said “had the potential to”. Most of the time he’s managed to still make an actual game.

There’s a subset of the fanbase acting like what they’re watching is the absolute best thing ever and they’re all great intellectuals for appreciating it. It’s true for Rick and Morty and it’s true for MGS.

I’m not saying any of this was unexpected.

I’m saying the one big unknown about Kojima has always been when he would go full David Cage and start making irredeemable trash. The overuse of well-known actors and what I’m hearing about the gameplay seem to indicate DS might be the final tipping point.

If you want a bleak game with resource management and too much walking, there are alternatives:

Just because somethings become a meme doesn’t suddenly make it appropriate to spew over multiple threads.

Fish sprite when hallucinated lel

sorry sir

Don’t wanna spoil it but detective @LudwiGa and his loyal sidekick @InfamousX are investigating something that may show you that a friend of all is truly a thief.

Interesting

hmm

You agreed with it.

No

Sorry, I meant detective partner.

:popcorn:

good

Good!

are you challenging me?

Maybe I am.

Accepted