The General Chat Thread

The caption isn’t useful… it’s what Oryx uses so every Oryx dancing thing has that in it. Could you add a bit more description?

Unfortunately, that’s all I’ve got. Oryx said, “Do you still remember how to dance?”; the paladin looked confused, and Oryx took him by the hand and started dancing. It’s like a three frame comic. I think I first saw it 2 months ago?

I’m… confused…
Owlman points out a universe where he says “Our parents never met, so we were never born”, which implies that they’re siblings, right? But then they kiss at the end? Am I misinterpreting something?

I don’t think he means that they share parents. More like that their unique sets of parents never met. So Owlman’s parents never met and Superwoman’s parents never met so neither of them were born.

The woman’s name isn’t Nihilism; that’s Superwoman.

Thanks!

JUMPSCARE

Ok I got a new phone.

which one, and wb to canada if ur back

Samsung S9 and yes I am back, ty

nice i was debating between the s9 and pixel for christmas, probs gonna try out a google phone tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Ew. Get iPhones. Samsungs r :face_vomiting:

Or get a custom made phone, like me.

Inb4 someone complains that its too expensive

THAT’s TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Ngl, still cheaper than an Iphone X.

Just went and checked, almost 1/6 of my total playtime was on a single Mystic (that said my total play time is only like 13 day right now)

Well I hecked up

Oh my. Yeah, I don’t think car tires are supposed to do that. Did you make it out unscathed?

I’m fine, but this is my first time messing up the car so it was a little scary